Mar

Notable Scholarship Programs

Written on March 2, 2009 by Joël McConnell in Scholarships | Becas

While the IE Foundation makes many targeted scholarship programs available to high quality candidates coming to IE, many leading organizations also provide support to top quality candidates coming to IE.  Below is a listing of some of the scholarships offered by these organizations.

• Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) Scholarships (Program for German nationals)
  • Queen Rania Scholarships for Women Business Leaders (Program for Jordanian women)
  • Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (MBR Foundation) Fellows (Program for Arab candidates)
  • SEGIB Accelerate Latin America Scholarships (Candidates coming from a SEGIB member country)
  • Europe Korea Foundation (EKF) Scholarship (Program for Korean nationals)
  • Fundación Carolina Scholarships (Program for Latin American candidates)
  • General Sir John Monash Foundation Awards (Program for Australian nationals)
  • GuateFuturo Loan-Scholarships (Program for Guatemalan nationals)
  • QS World MBA Tour Scholarships for Women (Program for Women)
  • José María Cervelló Scholarships (Program for law graduates)
  • Organization of American States (OAS) Scholarships (Program for International Management and International Relations candidates)
  • Peter and Alice von Loesecke Scholarships (Program for MBA candidates)
  • Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fellowships (Program for canidates coming from Hong Kong)
  • TAN KAH KEE Post Graduate Scholarship (Program for Singaporean candidates)
  • The Macquarie Group Graduate Management Scholarship (Program for Australian and New Zealand candidates)
  • ALSA Scholarships (Program for Chinese candidates)
  • Ambassadorial (Rotary Club) Scholarships (Program for MBA candidates)
  • Dr. Laszlo Kapolyi Memorial Fellowship (Program for Cetnral and Eastern European candidates)
  • Eduarda Justo Scholarships (Program for candidates coming from the Spanish region of Almería)
  • Fulbright Scholarships (Program for candidates coming from the United States)
  • Instituto Ling – AVANCE (Program for Brazilian candidates)
  • Lidera Scholarships (Program for women candidates from Madrid)
  • Mackenzie King Open Scholarship (Program for Canadian candidates)
  • Misys Charitable Foundation Scholarship (Program for British candidates)
  • The Hedorf Foundation (Program for Danish candidates)

Comments

Michael November 16, 2016 - 2:38 pm

Scholarship programs available are hard to fit in. Although, with this paper writing service your chances increase significantly.

PioneerSEO February 9, 2017 - 11:42 am

I know your ability on this. I should state we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the dialog straight away! Also, will limit the advantages from this data. Alarmas hogar

PioneerSEO February 11, 2017 - 5:22 pm

I appreciate two or three from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more. fastest way to get rid of man boobs

pioneerseo February 21, 2017 - 4:42 pm

Brilliant Information sharing .. I am unbelievably brilliant to analyze this article .. a commitment of thankfulness is all together to give us experience info.Fantastic beautiful. I regard this post.Weichai Diesel Generator

GeorgettaBrier February 23, 2017 - 7:52 am

Thank you for your post. I could collect more information from your post. This is my first time that I am hearing about this award.

Linker SEO October 1, 2017 - 10:08 am

I am continually hunting on the web down articles that can help me. There is clearly a great deal to think about this. I think you made some great focuses in Features too. gigolo massa

Linker SEO October 1, 2017 - 2:15 pm

Extremely fascinating examination happy that I went over such educational post. Keep doing awesome. Happy to be a piece of your net group. how to activate new phone online

Toko Otomotif October 2, 2017 - 11:19 am
Toko Otomotif October 2, 2017 - 11:26 am
pioneerseo October 14, 2017 - 9:55 am

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. pour obtenir plus

pioneerseo October 16, 2017 - 4:24 pm

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. eye exam costs