2
Mar

Scholarships

Written on March 2, 2009 by Joël McConnell in Scholarships | Becas

To apply for a scholarship, candidates must have begun the admission process for an IE Business School program, and scholarships will only be awarded to candidates admitted to a master program. Also, the Scholarship Committee will grant a maximum of one scholarship per applicant, and applicants can only apply for up to three different scholarships.

IE Foundation Scholarships

The Instituto de Empresa (IE) Foundation facilitates access to education provided by IE Business School to students with extraordinary merits and proven economic need for said scholarship. There are several types of scholarships, each with specific characteristics and application deadlines.

Additionally IE Business School awards scholarships to students admitted to a master program through agreements with various institutions. The management and definition of the process and selection criteria is made by each respective institution and the conditions of these agreements may vary over time.

Outside Organization Scholarships

In addition to Instituto de Empresa (IE) Foundation scholarships and agreements, there are other scholarship opportunities for postgraduate studies. On our website you will find a selection of public Institutions, transnational organizations, foundations or other private institutions whose aim is to promote and support management education.

All applications for scholarships sponsored by the IE Foundation should be submitted through the following email address: financialaid@ie.edu, while outside organization scholarships should be submitted directly to the sponsoring organization.

Dorothy April 2, 2016 - 6:04 pm

I saw this really great post today:
Flab Blaster Review

Ree December 12, 2016 - 11:40 am

If you whenever were curious how lab reports and math problems are being done with domyessay.today the answer is of course with the Excel software. It’s very comfortable for both sides: files are easily manageable in case of a revision need.

iCloud.com Login March 18, 2017 - 5:19 am

iCloud Login Sign in iOS, Mac OS. iCloud is the name of a package that includes many free cloud services. How to login to iCloud.com on iPhone or …

Arnold April 4, 2017 - 2:05 pm

I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. link building services

Arnold April 4, 2017 - 5:50 pm

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. security guard company st louis mo

Download iMessage for PC April 24, 2017 - 6:17 am

Whenever I go from home or running errands to work I always kick myself that I can’t continue to use iMessage for PC Download when I want to chat with …

Arnold May 9, 2017 - 5:14 pm

I’m happy I discovered this site, I couldn’t discover any learning on this matter former to.Also work a website and on the off chance that you are ever keen on doing some guest composing for me if conceivable don’t hesitate to tell me, im dependably search for individuals to look at my site. Hamptons car service

Arnold June 15, 2017 - 12:00 pm

Awesome article with brilliant idea!Thank you for such a profitable article. I truly acknowledge for this awesome data.. Chiropractor Parkland Fl