Mar

The TimesOnline recently published an article by John O’Leary about how to reduce student debt.  While primarily targeted at UK students entering an undergraduate program, ome of the more interesting points include:

• The Financial Services Authority (FSA) for the United Kingdom provides advice and training on how to finance education and training programs via their Money Doctors program.  While UK-focused, you as a future student at IE may find some of the training materials helpful.
  • Students often underestimate living expenses.
  • It’s important to have a realistic budget in place to ensure you seek out the right kind and right amount of student financial aid.

Read the article: “How to avoid student debt” by John O’Leary, TimesOnline.

Comments

replicas de reelogios July 11, 2013 - 1:33 am

…For further Information click here…

[…]you make blogging glance http://comerciovirtua.com.br […]…

Caridad Dew March 10, 2016 - 12:55 am

Invaluable comments . Coincidentally , people are interested in a CA CHHS MC 210 , my colleagues encountered a sample form here http://pdf.ac/77pLmm.

nidhi June 6, 2016 - 7:08 pm

The thermodynamics homework help is necessary for students because it is wide subject and have scope so without help it will nor worthy.

Riya August 8, 2016 - 10:20 am

I want to do my programming homework online. With our help, you can submit your paper on time and with confidence knowing that our writers have done a good job in customizing your paper accordingly.

Custom essay August 19, 2016 - 8:31 am

I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.

PioneerSEO February 9, 2017 - 11:43 am

I know your ability on this. I should state we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the dialog straight away! Also, will limit the advantages from this data. Tyco Alarmas

Christine Burr February 23, 2017 - 2:05 pm