5
Mar

Scholarship Application Limits

Written on March 5, 2009 by Joël McConnell in Scholarships | Becas

Please note that we only accept a maximum of 3 scholarship applications from any one candidate, and that since students are only able to have 1 scholarship awarded by the IE Foundation, if you are awarded a scholarship, the other scholarships you applied for are automatically denied.  We only communicate denials however, in the case you have received no scholarship.

Scholarship Committee decisions are final and non-contestable, and we do not accept requests for scholarship reconsiderations or increases.  Much effort is put into ensuring 360º feedback is collected for each scholarship candidate, so when a decion is taken, it is final.

Scholarships cannot be transferred to other intakes, so please be sure you clearly indicate for which intake and program you wish to request a scholarship for.

Please note that Fellowships are considered seperate, so in addition to applying for up to a maximum of 3 scholarships, you may also apply for an IE Fellowship.  See IE Fellows Program | Programa IE Fellows  for more information.

Claire November 1, 2016 - 1:08 pm

I guess I got a scholarship right now! Yay! I’ve got my writer to type my thesis for me only in 20 days! And he’s done a presentation for me too. I know can show it to my friends who are going to apply for a scholarship.

mini jain September 23, 2017 - 7:52 am

if you are awarded a scholarship, the other scholarships you applied for are automatically denied. We only communicate denials however, in the case you have received no scholarship.IPAD

mini jain September 23, 2017 - 7:53 am

Scholarships cannot be transferred to other intakes, so please be sure you clearly indicate for which intake and program you wish to request a scholarship for.MACBOOK AIR