16
Mar

Las becas “Turismo de España” 2009 están destinadas a profesionales del turismo, españoles y extranjeros, que desean ampliar sus conocimientos en este área cursando un programa de postgrado como el Executive Master en Dirección de Empresas Turísticas (http://www.exmdet.ie.edu/ ).

Cada beca tiene una cuantía de 20.000€ y es otorgada por el Ministerio de Industria, Turismo y Comercio de España. Los beneficiarios de la misma reciben, adicionalmente y de forma automática, una beca complementaria otorgada por la Fundación IE. Ambas becas permiten cubrir el 80% del importe total del master.

Para más información puede consultar la página web: http://tourism.blogs.ie.edu/  

The Tourism Spain 2009 Scholarships are intended to support leading professionals from the tourism sector who wish to follow a master such as the Executive Master en Dirección de Empresas Turísticas (http://www.exmdet.ie.edu/) offered at IE Business School.  While the program is in Spanish, the scholarships are open to all nationalities.

Each scholarship has a value of 20.000€ and is awarded by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce of Spain.  The recipients of this scholarship will also receive a combined scholarship from IE, which together with the Ministry’s scholarship, means that interested candidates will only have to meet the remaining 20% of program fees, as the combined the scholarships cover 80% of tuition fees.

To learn more about the scholarships please see IE’s “Tourism and Leasure” blog by clicking on the link: http://tourism.blogs.ie.edu/.

The Spain Tourism Scholarships 2009 are awarded by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce (Government of Spain). 

Abdenur A April 29, 2009 - 5:47 pm

Dear / Sir

I am an Ethiopian having LLB with CGPA of 3.57. Currently I am in Oromia institute of justice and professionals training and research center as a trainee. I also have another BA degree in foreign language and literature (English Education) together with six years of teaching experience from elementary to preparatory classes. Yet I want to upgrade my educational level to second degree (LLM) or any second degree related to my field of study Because I strongly want to play a role in solving the problem in the administration of justice up on returning to my country. But I could not upgrade my qualification to LLM due to shortage of money. Because I used my resources exhaustively being a family man snatching from the mouths’ of my kids during my first degrees study. Therefore, I couldn’t stretch my hands farther to help myself. Please would you help me in realizing my dreams?

With best regard

Abdenur Ahmed

From Ethiopia

Foday Touray June 23, 2012 - 1:07 pm

I want to study in spain on scholarship in the program BA

Foday Touray June 23, 2012 - 1:08 pm
mangafox September 4, 2012 - 10:24 am

mangafox…

mangafox,mangahere,mangakong,manga2u,Read your favorite manga online! Hundreds of high-quality free manga for you, with a list being updated daily. Naruto manga, Bleach manga, One Piece manga, Air Gear manga, Claymore manga, Fairy Tail manga, Inuyasha …

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:11 pm

Recent Blogroll Additions…

I saw this really great post today….

Ricky October 27, 2013 - 2:08 am

Remarkable issues here. I am very satisfied to peer your article.
Thanks so much and I’m having a look forward to contact you.
Will you please drop me a mail?

Leo Grant August 24, 2016 - 9:00 am

You do not have to use any extreme diet or give up your carbohydrate products to lose weight. However, you can follow a set of completely new principles called “3 Week Diet” to lose descent amount of fat with diet routines. It uses the power of health foods that naturally slows down the absorption of sugar. clash of clans mod
This way you will be able to eat food that you like.

Arnold April 4, 2017 - 2:39 pm

Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. seo link building

Arnold April 4, 2017 - 5:51 pm

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. security guard company st louis mo

Arnold May 9, 2017 - 5:19 pm

I have perused your website it is exceptionally useful for me. I need to express profound gratitude to you. I have bookmark your site for future overhauls. Hamptons car service

Arnold June 15, 2017 - 12:01 pm

I discovered your this post while hunting down data about site related examination … It’s a decent post .. continue posting and upgrading data. Chiropractor Parkland Fl