1
Apr

As recently discussed in The Economist (see: News from the Schools, March 2009), the Graduate Management Admissions Council – GMAC (the GMAT people) will be rolling out a US$500 million loan program for international students going to business school in the United States and Europe (see: New Loan Program for International Students Created at the Request of the Graduate Management Admission Council), for the 2009-2010 academic year.  The introduction to the press release reads:

“Responding to a request from the Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®), a leading international bank has joined with experienced service providers in student financial aid to create a new pilot lending program for international students who attend graduate business schools around the world.  The pilot is prepared to provide at least $500 million in loans to students in about 40 business schools in the United States and Europe, beginning with the 2009-10 academic year…”

While details are still being decided, we’re following the developments and will be sure to provide more news when it is made available by GMAC.  As of now, the initial schools have been selected for program testing in academic 2009-2010, but we’re working on getting more information for the 2010-2011 academic year.  The majority of the schools selected for the first “testing year” are from the US.

Omar Arias October 12, 2009 - 1:26 pm

Hi, I would like to know more about requirements to get access to loans for the IE Executive MBA program.

I am from Venezuela and need to clarify if I am elegible for this financial aid.

Thank you,

Omar Arias
+58-424-110-6680

Eric Smith January 27, 2011 - 6:25 pm

does this loan program benefit American’s at all?

best interest rates for savings accounts June 21, 2013 - 11:25 am

I have combed through a lot of websites on this same topic, but you have the most useful take
on it by far. Thanks for your fantastic post!

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 6:02 pm

Recommeneded website…

below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit…

styczen January 5, 2014 - 2:20 pm

Great website…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…

styczen January 5, 2014 - 3:59 pm

Recent Blogroll Additions…

I saw this really good post today….

zonnepanelen berekenen August 2, 2014 - 3:45 am

Hey! Ɗo you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard ߋn. Any suggestions?

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Download November 5, 2014 - 2:05 am

My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here
at web, however I know I am getting knowledge everyday by reading such nice posts.

Copy The Pro Review July 27, 2015 - 10:16 pm

My brother recommended I may like this web site.
He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not
believe simply how so much time I had spent for this
info! Thank you!