Shortly the final 45 recipients of the EuropeanPWN memberships will be contacted by the EuropeanPWN with more details on how to complete the registration process for their free, 1-year membership to this cross-EU network of professionals dedicated to the advancement of women professionals. While we had about 2 applications for each membership available (just short of 100 applications in total), in the end we had to select the most qualified members of the IE community of current and future professionals based on their background, program of study, responsibilities and their contribution to the overall diversity of the pool of membership recipients joining the EuropeanPWN this year. Below is a snapshot of the group of who will be receiving memberships:
- Programs: International Executive MBA, Executive MBA, Executive Master in Dirección Comercial y Marketing, Executive Master in Dirección Financiera, International MBA, Master in International Relations, Master in International Management, and Master in Marketing Management.
- Some of the Top Organizations: IE, Saint Gobain, Airbus, Altran, Endesa, Inditex, Randstad, Accenture, Ferrovial, Union Fenosa, Red Electrica, British Telecom, Honeywell, Invest Hong Kong, SUMAQ, 10,000 Women (Goldman Sachs), Financieros Sin Fronteras, and many additional large and medium size organizations.
- Age Range: 23 to 50 (majority early to mid 30s).
- Languages: all selected recipients speak 2 or more languages (many 3 or more).
- Gender: majority of recipients are women, but the final group does include both men and women members of the IE community.
- 45 Memberships: In addition to the 25 student memberships awards, 5 alumni and 15 management/director-level staff members received special invitations to join.
For more information on the European Professional Women’s Network, navigate to: http://www.europeanpwn.net/
Congratulations again to our selected candidates!