This month IE is launching a new loan agreement with Spanish bank Banca March (www.bancamarch.es – web available in English, Spanish and German), and below you’ll see the key details of what’s available. This is a new option for students coming to study at IE full time, or for Spanish fiscal residents completing part-time or executive-level master programs on campus in Madrid.
- Up to 10 years to pay back the loan.
- Market leading rate: Euribor+2%
- Grace period of up to 24 months for full-time students
- Insurance in case of serious or fatal injury
- Access to full banking services with Banca March while in Spain and for the life of the loan
- Full processing support from IE Financial Aid
Shortly interested candidates will be able to apply for these loans by consulting www.ie.edu/bancamarch (estimated launch date for this web page is 30 September, 2009), and then working directly with IE Financial Aid to process all the required documentation.