26
Jan

If you are a student coming to IE from the US and who is thinking of taking advantage of a Sallie Mae Smart Option student Loan® please note the following information:

Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan® Rates:

• Based on LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate)
    – With a creditworthy cosigner: 1-Month LIBOR + 4% to 1-Month LIBOR + 12%
    – Without a creditworthy cosigner: 1-Month LIBOR + 4% to 1-Month LIBOR + 12.5%
  • There is a Zero or 3% disbursement fee; No repayment fee
  • A 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction is available for automatic debit

More on the Sallie Mae Smart Option student loan…

Sallie Mae’s Smart Option Student Loan® is the private loan that helps students save money, build credit, and pay off their student loan debt faster.

The Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan is the ideal solution for students and their families who choose a private student loan to cover the full cost of attendance after they have maximized scholarships, grants, and federal loans. In today’s difficult economy, consumers are well aware of the risks of too much debt and oor credit habits. The Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan is designed to help students manage these isks by encouraging responsible repayment behavior while saving significant money over the life of their loan.

More information on the LIBOR rate at: http://www.bankrate.com/rates/interest-rates/1-month-libor.aspx

Ray September 14, 2016 - 1:48 pm

When I was a student and I studies at Uni, I used to work part-time to get some money to pay for my studies. Now, I have a small writing business. I deal with all kinds of papers and edits. I publish e-books as well. My last work was considered to be a best-seller.
need help with college essay? welcome to Ray’s writers’ place!