May

Programa de Becas IE dirigidas a alumnos que para el curso académico 2010 – 2011 tengan previsto renovar su matrícula en 2º y sucesivos cursos de Bachelors, Licenciaturas, Arquitectura, Ingeniería, Titulaciones Técnicas y Diplomaturas en IE University.  Deben cumplimentar el formulario de solicitud publicado en IE Campus (Oficina del alumno > apartado de becas o descargarlo aquí) y remitirla a university@ie.edu

Fechas límites:
• Alumnos de Bachelor: Periodo de matrícula, hasta el 15 de julio de 2010.
• Alumnos del resto de titulaciones: Periodo de matrícula de junio a octubre de 2010.

—

Bachelor Student, awarded a scholarship in year 1, and wondering how to apply for a scholarship renewal?  Read on…

IE Scholarship programs directed to students who, for the 2010 – 2011 academic year, will be registering for their 2nd or subsequent years in Bachelor degrees, Engineering degrees, or Technical Diplomas at IE University. All students should fill out the financial aid application form published on IE Campus (Student Office > Scholarships or download it here) and send it by email to university@ie.edu.

Deadlines:
• Bachelor Degree candidates: Enrolment period, until 15 July, 2010
• All other undergraduate-level programs: Enrolment period, from June to October 2010

Comments

jubish December 29, 2015 - 7:10 pm

The high school graduate resume is perfect to get scholarship on the basis of admission which s entirely depends on cv.

AdamDavid January 26, 2017 - 7:44 pm

I have completed my O’levels education and now looking any great university to continue my further education, however, now I am getting assignment service help because I want to do practice because I know University study is something tough instead of School study.

Gerald J. Hayes February 25, 2017 - 1:01 am

I have recently passes my college exams and got highest marks in my examination and now want to get admission in university for graduation. In college many more student was looking to buy assignment for college projects. I want ask a question about undergraduate scholarship that which students are eligible for to get undergraduate scholarship or anyone can get this scholarship.

neiljakson July 25, 2017 - 11:20 am

I got very excited to see these trendy looks. I think all those who are looking of latest trends will really enjoy reading your post. Please provide more information and photos. I am eagerly waiting for your updated post to get it.
[url=https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/dissertation-writing-services-uk.php]dissertation writing services[/url]

uc browser for pc window 10 August 14, 2017 - 11:48 am

Download and install uc browser for mac Windows 10 – Windows 10 is the most advanced Windows. I am using new UC Browser for PC since 1 month and I can easily recommend this as your primary browser in PC.

uc browser for pc free download latest version September 8, 2017 - 8:47 am

uc browser for pc free download latest version is one of the best and safest browsers in the market today

TutuApp Pokemon GO September 14, 2017 - 2:08 pm

TutuApp Pokemon GO is the Chinese app store which works just similar to that of Google Play Store and iTunes and allows you to download all apps and games for free without any cost

VLC player is one of the most appropriate media players September 15, 2017 - 8:12 am

vlc media player download 32 bit windows 7 is one of the most appropriate media players