17
Jun

As a reminder, Sallie Mae® will soon be offering students and families a second repayment option for the Smart Option Student Loan. The new $25/month fixed repayment option will be available on new 2010-11 academic year applications initiated on or after June 28. This new repayment option is available to students and families at all Smart Option schools (IE Business School is a Smart Option Loan school).

Andy Widmann June 24, 2010 - 4:13 pm

Hi Joel, Do you have any more information or a link to this? I can’t seem to find anything on Sallie Mae’s site. Thanks, Andy

dana January 12, 2015 - 4:37 am

Hey there I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was browsing for something else, Anyways I am here now
and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post
and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic
work.
Here is my website : http://www.pinjaman-uang.com