14
Jul

IE’s Scholarship Program with the OAS on CNN

Written on July 14, 2010 by Joël McConnell in Global News on Financial Aid

If you are from the Americas you may qualify for a scholarship from IE and the Organization of American States – as recently featured on CNN.  To watch the news cast (in Spanish) click here.

For more information on how to apply for the scholarship nagivate to www.ie.edu/financialaid, as soon as you have admissions to a qualifying program.

Dorothy April 2, 2016 - 6:09 pm

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me.
Flab Blaster

Robert H. Valencia February 17, 2017 - 8:00 am

It is good to know about scholarship program from education department and how to apply that you really post well info on this article. I am not from American but I support your program but if this program reach other countries then I must apply. The student of USA is the good opportunity to check out this best essay to get some best info.

BlackMen August 17, 2017 - 11:10 am

Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. voyance tarot

Rose October 9, 2017 - 5:42 pm

Wow, i really like that you help students with scholarships! You know, we all have to do our best to improve our educational system and to provide students with a lot of opportunities. I`m sure that this can help our country a lot. Here at thesis editing services i also say everyone to talk about this problem. To share all these articles about scholarships and other opportunities. Thank you for sharing. Together for the better!

Riley-Kemp November 2, 2017 - 5:34 am

Really very good prepared article. It will make money online supportive to anyone who makes use of it, like me.

Riley-Kemp November 2, 2017 - 5:48 am

Genuinely very excellent geared up write-up. It will make income make money online supportive to anyone who can make use of it, like me.

bayot November 23, 2017 - 1:52 am