15
Jul

News on Federal Loan in the US from BusinessWeek/Bloomberg

Written on July 15, 2010 by Joël McConnell in Uncategorized

While IE does not participate in teh US Federal Loan Program for US students who wish to study abroad, this information may be of interest to IE candidates. 

Article snapshot below (full article here):

“Students taking out federal student loans will be confronted with a bevy of changes when they visit their school’s financial aid office this fall. This spring, the U.S. Senate passed a student loan bill—the Student Aid & Fiscal Responsibility Act—that led to a major revamping of the federal student loan program, shifting everything from how students obtain their loans to the amount of aid doled out through such programs as the Pell Grant….”

collegeloanconsultant August 27, 2010 - 2:59 pm

For transfer students who may have FFELP loans, the federal government is allowing students to use Direct loans consolidation for one year (July 1, 2010- July 1, 2011) while they are still enrolled in school.

cartlon October 12, 2016 - 4:08 pm

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. business management personal statement

Jessica Andria October 26, 2016 - 2:15 pm

Being a student, this is great news for me. Actually, I am planning to run my part time business with my studies and this loan services will be so useful in this case. I have outstanding corporate gift ideas and here, I am so inspired to read this students loan bill. Now, I want to know how can I apply for loan. What steps should I take to get this loan? Here, I request you to please tell me details.

seo expert January 26, 2017 - 11:12 pm

Very supportive news especially for the students who want to establish their career in a well manner and this is the great opportunity for those students who have ability to explore their skills in front of people thanks for sharing this information with us and i want to mention my suggestion as well that i am working on the supportive blog for the fresh candidates with best business consultation so do visit my blog http://www.business.com/marketing/maria-marinina-big-data-in-marketing/ and i am sure you will get best help that you want for your business thanks.

Jes February 23, 2017 - 10:19 am

I think this is necessary for us to save bucks and let me tell you method .it is about free google play gift card online makes you save bucks and you can offer to otheres also