22
Jul

If Your Graduating or Leaving Spain: Close Your Caja Madrid Bank Account (It’s Your Responsibility)

If you have a Caja Madrid bank account and are an international student at IE, you need to keep in mind that you are responsible for closing your account before you leave Spain.  Any fees that are covered to your account after you leave Spain are your responsibility, and non-payment of these fees affects your credit rating.  IE and Caja Madrid work very closely to ensure the long term health of our partnership, so please act accordingly.

If you are coming up to graduation time you should either pass by the C/Serrano, 114 branch and close your account, or if you are staying on in Spain, renew your account with up to date details.

Kelle October 7, 2012 - 11:48 am

May I just say what a relief to find someone that actually knows what they are discussing over the internet.
You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
More people need to read this and understand this side of your story.
I was surprised you’re not more popular because you most certainly possess the gift.

Swimming Goggles

Alice October 17, 2012 - 4:24 am

Right here is the right site for anybody who would like to find
out about this topic. You understand so
much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want
to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that’s been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

Safety Spectacles

Analisa October 17, 2012 - 11:44 pm

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt,
you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough people
are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy I came across this during my search for something regarding this.

Outdoor Thermometer

Stefan October 29, 2012 - 3:31 pm

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours
and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by
the way!

Prescription Safety Glasses

Isaac October 30, 2012 - 7:51 pm

I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours today, yet I never discovered
any interesting article like yours. It’s lovely value sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Wooden Garden Benches

Melina November 4, 2012 - 7:59 pm

Nice weblog right here! Additionally your site loads up fast!

What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host?
I desire my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Prescription Safety Glasses

Luca November 8, 2012 - 10:45 pm

Hello Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page regularly, if so after that you will absolutely obtain good
experience.

Prescription Swimming Goggles

Charissa November 12, 2012 - 8:43 pm

Hello! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
Does running a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work?
I’m completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary everyday. I’d like to start
a blog so I will be able to share my experience and
feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand
new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Outdoor Thermometer

mobile casino games April 29, 2014 - 10:00 pm

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your
views are pleasant designed for new users.

watch for no good reason movie online April 30, 2014 - 10:18 pm

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
was good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you are
not already 😉 Cheers!

clash of clans hack May 4, 2014 - 4:50 pm

Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this website is really pleasant and the people are actually sharing nice thoughts.

paulsam June 30, 2014 - 12:00 am

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Modafinil Online

gippy July 2, 2014 - 5:53 pm

To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
Buy Xanax Online

your skin care needs August 3, 2014 - 8:42 am

Hi there to every , for the reason that I am in fact keen of reading this web site’s
post to be updated daily. It consists of fastidious data.

Personal Trainers Liverpool August 19, 2014 - 11:20 pm

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.
Personal Trainers Liverpool

Glass Curtains Spain August 23, 2014 - 10:36 pm

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Glass Curtains Spain

gipppy September 1, 2014 - 11:35 pm

Modafinil
Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.

gppy September 7, 2014 - 12:01 am

No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.
Sleeping Tablets

Modafinil Online October 12, 2014 - 7:33 pm

Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.
Modafinil Online

coil heater May 26, 2015 - 11:30 am

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Cheers, I appreciate it!
http://www.coilheater.net

noor August 12, 2016 - 7:49 am

I have read your all the article its very informative specially 2nd , 3rd paragraph . Kept up and gives us more updates

noor August 12, 2016 - 7:50 am

HELLO,I have read your all the article its very informative specially 2nd , 3rd paragraph . Kept up and gives us more updates
Tree Root Guard Importance

mesas jardin September 10, 2016 - 3:53 am

Our main goal is to not only to build you an amazing website but to offer your readers and customers an easy to use website that is quick to download and easy to find in the search engines. Contact us for a web design consultation and to ask about many of our other great services.

prepaid MasterCard November 1, 2016 - 9:27 am

A great treatise is usually quiet since usable as the pain finished on there. Your current rules on how in order to bunch depressing a specific being used to learn pertinent info totally makes an attempt. This kind of explicits tug slab a lot much easier.