Jul

Just a quick note that if you still haven’t figured out your program funding, then it may be worth looking into requesting a transfer to a forward intake.  The next intake is in April 2011, so transferring to the next intake will also give you a few extra months of time to save, and obtain additional professional experience.

As we are in a waiting list scenario, we are not longer able to accept new Financial Assistance applications for the November 2010 intake.

Comments

Mohamed August 2, 2010 - 1:10 pm

I am forwarding this mail with regards my MBA program with IE

I am a Degree holder of Sri Lanka and I have an Interest in continuing

my career

Therefore I am expecting a Scholarship from your side to reach my

goals and for my betterment

Mohamed August 2, 2010 - 1:10 pm

I am forwarding this mail with regards my MBA program with IE

I am a Degree holder of Sri Lanka and I have an Interest in continuing

my career

Therefore I am expecting a Scholarship from your side to reach my

goals and for my betterment

prestamos August 24, 2010 - 9:09 am

thanks for the infortaion

TSHERING LHAMU August 29, 2010 - 2:28 pm

I am forwarding this mail with regards my MBA program. I am from Bhutan a small developing country in asia.

I am a Degree holder from India and I have an Interest in continuing my career

Therefore I am expecting a Scholarship from your side to reach my goals and for my betterment.

pepe perez September 21, 2010 - 9:36 pm

The information is very interesting, thanks for it

xbox slim March 16, 2012 - 4:17 pm

game for xbox…

The number of straight San Franciscans would it decide to try screw inside a light? Both of them….

sclera July 13, 2016 - 6:16 pm

These funding programs will give bets output to the students. I have best mba essay review for students so that they may get help.