1
Dec

One of IE Business School’s most important partners in Germany is e-fellows.net – a network of Germany’s top students and professionals, started and supported by McKinsey Consultants.  To read a recent story that was published on e-fellows’ web site about an IE student, check out the link below.

Sample:

Mit Stipendium an die IE Business School…. Ein fettes Grinsen im Gesicht

Ein MBA-Stipendium pro Studienstart vergibt die IE Business School in Madrid exklusiv an Stipendiaten und Alumni von e-fellows.net sowie an Teilnehmer des MBA Day. e-fellow Benoît hat eins ergattert – und spart damit die Hälfte der Studiengebühren…

See the full story here (text in German).

Happy hour restaurants June 12, 2013 - 1:48 am

Every weekend i used to go to see this website, for the reason
that i want enjoyment, since this this web site conations actually nice funny information too.

Adeeb November 15, 2015 - 6:54 am

I looking for scholarship oppurtunities when can help me in my master study. Thanks for providing such articles , these are really helpful for me. Get bеst custᴏm еssays online for you.

zunish December 1, 2015 - 5:52 pm

The fellowship personal statement is perfect for all people who have interest in medical and concerned statements. I just hope this will work for all.