24
Feb

We often receive requests for assistance related to payments processing, and so this post clarifies the relationship between IE Financial Aid, IE’s Administration Department and you the student.

Who does what?

1) Student: works with IE Financial Aid before they start their program on issues related to funding support for their program via scholarships, fellowships and/or loans.  Students must have their financial plan in place before they start their program, and IE Financial Aid is their support service before starting their program.  Students work with the Administration Department when it comes time to process payments (tuition and program-related fees).

2) IE Financial Aid: coaches students on how to  fund their programs, taking advantage of scholarships, fellowships and student loans when are where appropriate.  We also handle all processing of applications for grants provided by the IE Foundation (scholarships and fellowships), loan applications for loan programs and partners, and we’re even able to open bank accounts for students before there arrival to Madrid.  The contact email for IE Financial Aid is financialaid@ie.edu.

3) IE Administration Department: helps students with regards to their payments to IE, which include tuition fee payments, the contribution to the IE Foundation, Beyond Borders Experience fee payments and other program related payments.  If you have questions about your pending student account balance, want to notify IE of payments made (send proof of payment for example) or if for some extenuating circumstance you’ll be a little late in making a tuition payment as stipulated in your admissions contract, then you need to contact the Administration Department.  The contact email for the IE Administration Department is AdministracionClientes@ie.edu -be careful with the spelling: it’s administracion (Spanish spelling) and it’s clientes (plural).

Conclusion: while the student works with IE Financial Aid prior to starting their program for everything related to scholarships, fellowships and loans, the student coordinates directly with the IE Administration Department once they’ve started their program and for matters specifically related to payment processing.

rana April 7, 2013 - 8:03 am

Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
press release writing service

Best Wrinkle Cream July 17, 2013 - 3:14 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting
for your next post thank you once again.

military flights July 23, 2013 - 6:34 am

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that
cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get comments from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 3:54 pm

Recommeneded websites…

Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over…

Canada goose Outlet November 1, 2013 - 1:57 pm

Hi-ya, tidy site you have there.

Nimi February 14, 2015 - 12:09 pm

You should comment on the competition comparison of the blog. You can highlight it’s mind boggling. Your blog exploration/tour will broaden your conversions.
youthsportsservices.org |

deni March 14, 2015 - 5:41 pm

I seldom leave responses, but i did a few searching and wound up here %BLOG_TITLE%. And I actually do have some questions for you if it’s allright. Is it simply me or does it give the impression like a few of the responses appear like left by brain dead visitors?
http://www.fordschoolipe.org |

Mallie May 21, 2015 - 11:23 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that
automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite
some time and was hoping maybe you would have
some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you
run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Misa July 2, 2015 - 7:35 am

This is very helpful, Thanks.
~ Download Game

Sr. Carlos Ellison July 15, 2015 - 1:12 am

Do you need a loan? Have you been looking for where to get a loan? Have you been trying to get any kind of loan? then apply now at ?(carlosellisonfinance@outlook.com) if you want to get an affordable loan. Loan is offered here at a very low interest rate of 2%. Contact us now if you are interested

match.com free trial July 23, 2015 - 9:37 am

Very shortly this website will be famous among
all blog viewers, due to it’s good articles or
reviews

eliza September 8, 2015 - 1:24 pm

Do you have an Instagram account in your small business? Searching for a effortless approach to boost its reliability and visibility? Then you really want to think about buying Instagram Likes. Superior quality Instagram likes buy ig likes and followersprovide the prospective to increase traffic to your profile and make you common inside of a short time period. It’s also possible to contemplate getting a increase as part of your new Instagram profile by obtaining Instagram likes.

jisica October 12, 2015 - 1:50 pm

A present basket for that baby with a variety of useful items is definitely an interesting present. It might be even much more useful when the basket is actually replaced having a canvas carrier bag. This tote can later supply to have baby’s clothing, nappies, giving bottle, along with other items whenever baby moves or will go visiting! Baby presents to fill the tote could incorporate a sweater made from baby wool or perhaps a soft bathrobe produced from terry 100 % cotton. Gifts For Babies

r4 3ds January 20, 2016 - 9:56 am

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. buy instagram followers

r4 3ds January 30, 2016 - 8:26 am

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. full article

r4 3ds February 2, 2016 - 8:29 am

Superb represented data. I thank you about that. Probably it will be exceptionally helpful for my future ventures. Might want to see some different posts on the same subject! jordan

socialgrand February 27, 2016 - 10:02 am

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! up bed application form

wallens February 28, 2016 - 8:57 am

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. aftermarket car parts

alat peraga March 2, 2016 - 9:16 am

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I’d like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! Video Takeover

wallens March 7, 2016 - 8:59 am

thank you for your interesting infomation. laser vein removal los angeles

wallens March 9, 2016 - 9:27 am

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. useful source

wallens March 10, 2016 - 8:56 am

I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. 100k Factory Ultra Edition review

wallens March 11, 2016 - 9:10 am

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff…I think you’ve made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Sales Envy Review

Czapla9783 March 12, 2016 - 12:04 am

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest of the website is also really good.
Calgary Life Insurance

jasimroot March 21, 2016 - 10:43 am

Check out free demo of all certifications Exam. Save your time and get on time success in cisco certification
pass4sure 640-864

free instagram followers March 22, 2016 - 7:51 am

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. van hire Birmingham

free instagram followers March 28, 2016 - 1:37 pm

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. Inbox Blueprint 2.0 review

wallens April 1, 2016 - 11:08 am

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. van hire in Birmingham

socialgrand April 6, 2016 - 2:25 pm

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. mihran kalaydjian

uali20 April 18, 2016 - 12:08 pm

We provide you followers at unbeatable costs with 24*7 shopper guidance, revenue back warranty as well as a good deal a lot more!!buy instagram comments and likes

uali20 April 18, 2016 - 12:09 pm

We provide you followers at unbeatable prices with 24*7 customer help, dollars again promise and also a whole lot far more!! see post

dfaa July 26, 2016 - 8:14 am

Mobdro application is one of the best amusement application today. This stunning Mobdro application continually hunt and creeps the web down the new and best free video streams. At that point Mobdro application makes them open on our cell phones.mobdro download for windows 10

robinjack July 26, 2016 - 8:54 am

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its extremely pleasant instructive post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. escorts in beirut