24
Feb

We often receive requests for assistance related to payments processing, and so this post clarifies the relationship between IE Financial Aid, IE’s Administration Department and you the student.

Who does what?

1) Student: works with IE Financial Aid before they start their program on issues related to funding support for their program via scholarships, fellowships and/or loans.  Students must have their financial plan in place before they start their program, and IE Financial Aid is their support service before starting their program.  Students work with the Administration Department when it comes time to process payments (tuition and program-related fees).

2) IE Financial Aid: coaches students on how to  fund their programs, taking advantage of scholarships, fellowships and student loans when are where appropriate.  We also handle all processing of applications for grants provided by the IE Foundation (scholarships and fellowships), loan applications for loan programs and partners, and we’re even able to open bank accounts for students before there arrival to Madrid.  The contact email for IE Financial Aid is financialaid@ie.edu.

3) IE Administration Department: helps students with regards to their payments to IE, which include tuition fee payments, the contribution to the IE Foundation, Beyond Borders Experience fee payments and other program related payments.  If you have questions about your pending student account balance, want to notify IE of payments made (send proof of payment for example) or if for some extenuating circumstance you’ll be a little late in making a tuition payment as stipulated in your admissions contract, then you need to contact the Administration Department.  The contact email for the IE Administration Department is AdministracionClientes@ie.edu -be careful with the spelling: it’s administracion (Spanish spelling) and it’s clientes (plural).

Conclusion: while the student works with IE Financial Aid prior to starting their program for everything related to scholarships, fellowships and loans, the student coordinates directly with the IE Administration Department once they’ve started their program and for matters specifically related to payment processing.

rana April 7, 2013 - 8:03 am

Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
press release writing service

Best Wrinkle Cream July 17, 2013 - 3:14 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting
for your next post thank you once again.

military flights July 23, 2013 - 6:34 am

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that
cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get comments from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 3:54 pm

Recommeneded websites…

Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over…

Canada goose Outlet November 1, 2013 - 1:57 pm

Hi-ya, tidy site you have there.

Nimi February 14, 2015 - 12:09 pm

You should comment on the competition comparison of the blog. You can highlight it’s mind boggling. Your blog exploration/tour will broaden your conversions.
youthsportsservices.org |

deni March 14, 2015 - 5:41 pm

I seldom leave responses, but i did a few searching and wound up here %BLOG_TITLE%. And I actually do have some questions for you if it’s allright. Is it simply me or does it give the impression like a few of the responses appear like left by brain dead visitors?
http://www.fordschoolipe.org |

Mallie May 21, 2015 - 11:23 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that
automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite
some time and was hoping maybe you would have
some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you
run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Misa July 2, 2015 - 7:35 am

This is very helpful, Thanks.
~ Download Game

Sr. Carlos Ellison July 15, 2015 - 1:12 am

Do you need a loan? Have you been looking for where to get a loan? Have you been trying to get any kind of loan? then apply now at ?(carlosellisonfinance@outlook.com) if you want to get an affordable loan. Loan is offered here at a very low interest rate of 2%. Contact us now if you are interested

match.com free trial July 23, 2015 - 9:37 am

Very shortly this website will be famous among
all blog viewers, due to it’s good articles or
reviews