11
May

OPORTUNIDAD BECAS OEA-IE: CONVOCATORIA OTOÑO 2011 ABIERTO!

Las becas OEA/IE son ofrecidas por la Fundación IE en España y la OEA en Washington a aquellos candidatos que quieren estudiar un programa Máster en IE y cubren entre un 30% y un 40% de la matrícula. Las becas se otorgarán a los candidatos interesados en realizar uno de los 9 programas de máster ofrecidos por IE en el curso 2011-2012. Tras completar sus estudios los becarios también tendrán la posibilidad de realizar prácticas en la OEA. Más información en la web de Financial Aid (www.ie.edu/financialaid).  La fecha límite para solicitar admisión al programa y para postular a la beca es el: 10 de junio de 2011.

Aplica ya, aquí va la solicitud (haz clic aquí).

WE´RE NOW ACCEPTING FALL 2011 OAS-IE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS!

The OAS/IE Scholarships for Master degree candidates offered by the IE Foundation in Spain and the OAS in Washington cover between 30% and 40% of program tuition fees, and interested candidates can choose from one of 9 different master programs offered by IE in the 2011-2012 academic year. Scholarship recipients also have possibility of doing an internship within the OAS upon completion of their Master program. The deadline to apply for Admission and to the OAS/IE scholarship is June 10th, 2011.

Apply now, here’s the application form (click here).

nidhi May 10, 2016 - 6:47 pm

I really want to know about the phd thesis writing help for my exams. The best tips are rare to find but i can manage all the thnigs.

Arnold April 4, 2017 - 2:05 pm

Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. build backlinks

Arnold April 4, 2017 - 5:41 pm

nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing…. security guard company Kansas city mo

Arnold May 9, 2017 - 5:04 pm

Much thanks for keep this data. Hamptons car service

Security guard company June 15, 2017 - 11:54 am

A debt of gratitude is in order for the online journal stacked with such a variety of data. Ceasing by your online journal assisted me with getting what I was searching for. Chiropractor Parkland Fl

arnold July 10, 2017 - 11:26 am

It turned out to be Very useful to me and I am certain to every one of the observers here! smart passive income

arnold August 17, 2017 - 12:18 pm

Awesome article with great idea!Thank you for such a profitable article. I truly acknowledge for this extraordinary data.. A debt of gratitude is in order for setting aside an ideal opportunity to examine this, I feel emphatically about it and love adapting more on this theme. In the event that conceivable, as you pick up aptitude, would you mind upgrading your web journal with additional data? It is greatly useful for me. dalaman transfers

arnold September 6, 2017 - 9:11 am

I’m glad I found this web site, I couldn’t find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. graphic design books

arnold September 21, 2017 - 11:51 am

Awesome Information sharing .. I am extremely upbeat to peruse this article .. a debt of gratitude is in order for giving us experience info.Fantastic pleasant. I value this post. dalyan holiday rentals

Toko Otomotif September 30, 2017 - 1:25 pm
Toko Otomotif October 2, 2017 - 7:00 am
Toko Otomotif October 3, 2017 - 9:36 am