20
Jun

IE and AIESEC are working together to help top students come to IE for master-level study via three regional awards (one each for Europe-CIS, Africa, Middle East and Asia; and Latin America).  There are also several scholarships for AIESECers from specific countries.  Contact IE or AIESEC for more information.

If you’re from the Middle East, check out this recent article that came out in Gulf News with respect to the scholarship program.

Gulf News: “Youth body makes an impact in the UAE”, click here to see full article.

Contact IE: financialaid@ie.edu

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:09 pm

Check this out…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…

Renuka July 17, 2015 - 11:42 am

This help top students come to IE for master-level study via three regional awards (one each for Europe-CIS, Africa, Middle East and Asia .I am so impress to your blog.
bing ads coupon codes</a

wallens December 19, 2015 - 8:28 am
r4 3ds January 30, 2016 - 1:05 pm

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks related site

r4 3ds February 1, 2016 - 10:03 am

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I’m happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. blog

r4 3ds February 9, 2016 - 8:47 am

Its an incredible joy perusing your post.Its brimming with data I am searching for and I want to post a remark that “The substance of your post is magnificent” Great work. Super Affiliate System

wallens February 21, 2016 - 5:26 am

I truly awed after read this in light of some quality work and educational contemplations . I just wanna express profound gratitude for the essayist and want you to enjoy all that life has to offer for coming!. dealer cctv axis

socialgrand February 26, 2016 - 2:27 pm

I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research … It’s a good post .. keep posting and updating information. http://www.micoley.com/

socialgrand February 27, 2016 - 10:04 am

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. up bed application form

wallens February 28, 2016 - 10:55 am

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts. http://www.getallparts.com/

alat peraga March 2, 2016 - 9:19 am

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Video Takeover

wallens March 3, 2016 - 9:46 am

I havent any word to appreciate this post…..Really i am impressed from this post….the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Holiday

wallens March 9, 2016 - 9:30 am

I’m glad to see the great detail here!. visit the website small business seo by marketing1on1

wallens March 10, 2016 - 8:59 am

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. 100k Factory Ultra Edition review

wallens March 11, 2016 - 9:13 am

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Sales Envy Review

wallens March 17, 2016 - 7:40 am

i really like this article please keep it up. Email spike

free instagram followers March 22, 2016 - 7:53 am

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! van hire Birmingham

free instagram followers March 28, 2016 - 1:40 pm

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. Inbox Blueprint 2.0 review

wallens March 29, 2016 - 1:45 pm

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. HSBC Credit Card Login

wallens April 1, 2016 - 11:12 am

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. van hire in Birmingham

wallens April 2, 2016 - 9:33 am

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven’t had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Google Voice Login

wallens April 5, 2016 - 11:17 am

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. Wireless Whiskers

socialgrand April 8, 2016 - 10:16 am

Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing.. Shell Login

Ashyline May 3, 2016 - 6:43 pm

The blog and data in this, is very good and informative also.http://www.luxtime.su/gucci-bags

Sana Khan June 18, 2016 - 1:22 pm

Nice work i really enjoy this website Hot Girls Photos is also very attractive url.

jk November 28, 2016 - 1:32 pm

Yogamatte produsert av miljøvennlig materiale som er mykt mot huden og holder kroppen varm og tørr. Bambusmaterialet absorberer fuktighet raskt, hindrer bakterievekst og reduserer lukt. Klik her