6
Jul

If you are a German national with admissions to an IE master program, you should contact Deutsche Bildung, a potential source of funding for German nationals who plan to come to IE for study.  And they don’t just provide loans, they also provide extracurricular development.

Financial Support: Loans Repayable After Graduation

Monthly payments of up to 1.000€ for the duration of the program, and there is also the option of having a single payment when a formal request is made by the student and approved by Deutsche Bildung.  Single payments are for expenses such as semester tuition fees and laptops for example.

After graduation students pay back their loans on an income-linked basis over a defined period.

Extracurricular Support: Coaching and Support

Students who receive financial support from Deutche Bildung also receive extracurricular support to ensure they are successful students during the program, and that they go on to become successful professionals upon graduation.  Some of the extracurricular activities are general and compulsory for all aid recipients, while other are specificialy designed for the individual candidate.

More Information on Deutsche Bildung?

Deutsche Bildung AG
Kaiserstr. 9
60311 Frankfurt am Main
Germany
www.deutsche-bildung.de

Deborah Fleischer July 25, 2012 - 11:30 pm

Hello,

I just received my admission for ther Master in Finance program at IE Madrid. Up to this point, I do not have enough financial funding myself to pay for the tutition fees and living expenses. For this reason I would like to get information on how to receive a loan from you to be able to pursue my studies at IE business school.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Deborah Fleischer

sexcam May 17, 2013 - 6:22 am

sexcam…

master | IE Financial Aid Blog…

replicas de reelogios July 11, 2013 - 3:11 am

…Websites you should visit…

[…]The full look of your website is magnificent, let neatly as the content material! http://mercadolivre.inf.br […]…

Is Jump Manual a Scam October 30, 2013 - 6:11 am

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks
a lot

Rumaissa October 27, 2016 - 4:56 pm

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read. I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work business administration assignment