Sallie Mae is pleased to be offering IE students and families the best in choice, after all that’s what the Smart Option Student Loan® is all about. Last year Salle Mae announced the addition of a Deferred Repayment Option and this year Sallie Mae will be offering fixed interest rates—in addition to variable interest rates—on all of Sallie Mae’s repayment options, providing even more choice and flexibility for IE students and families.
New for the 2012-2013 Academic Year
Beginning in May 2012, students attending IE will have the choice between existing low variable interest rates and a new competitive fixed interest rates:
• Fixed Interest Rate, Interest Repayment Option: 5.75% to 11.875%
• Fixed Interest Rate, Fixed Repayment Option: 6.25% to 12.375%
• Fixed Interest Rate, Deferred Repayment Option²: 6.75% to 12.875%
• Both variable and fixed interest rate loans will feature no origination fees and no prepayment penalty.
• Sallie Mae’s underwriting criteria will not change based on interest rate type.
• New fixed interest rates will be available to all undergraduate and graduate students.
Contact Sallie Mae for more information if you are a US national, have definitive admissions to an IE degree program, and are looking for a competitive loan option for your studies at IE.