Win a #IEgreen Challenge Scholarship worth 5.400€!
As we gear up for the October intake of the Master in Environmental Management, we are launching a regional challenge for all applicants, to provide another potential way to help them craft a financial plan to fund their studies.
This year’s challenge consists of tweeting your way to an attractive scholarship. The winner will receive a 5400€ scholarship applicable towards the tuition for the Master in Environmental Management starting October 2012.
• Start Date: Thursday April 26, 2012 – 9h00 (Madrid time, GMT+1)
• End Date: Thursday May 10, 2012 – 9h00 (Madrid time, GMT+1)
• Mission: Tweet your reflections on environmental management (i.e. eco-innovation, green business, sustainability, green technology…). Use the hash tag #IEGreen so we can identify you
• Send to email@example.com the text of all your tweets.
• Important requirement: You must have started your online application to the program by May 10 in order to be considered. Access it by clicking here.
• Read carefully the rules of the competition by clicking here. (note, this link is under work)
The winner will be the one with the greatest number of tweets, keeping in mind that the quality of each tweet will be evaluated. IE is launching this challenge in six regions (Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & North America), but note that you will be competing only with those that reside in your region.
Should you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise enjoy the challenge!