17
Apr

If you are a current student or alumni of the College of Management and are interested in a semester abroad at IE University, or wish to do your master degree at IE, then come and join the Director of Financial Aid on May 7th to learn more about study options and program funding.  There will be two sessions:

1) May 07, 2012 at 15h00 – Session for Honour Students who wish to complete an exchange semester at IE University in Segovia (see here for more information on programs and campus)

2) May 07, 2012 at 16h30 – Session for senior year students or alumni who wish to complete their master degree at one of IE’s 7 schools at our Madrid campus.  To learn more about our master programs see here.  Also, if you would be interested in completing your Admissions Test (ieGAT) after this presentation please let us know ahead of time, and we’ll plan to offer the admissions test as well.

For more information, please feel free to contact Financial Aid at financialaid@ie.edu.

Mathurin Pierre Richard April 28, 2012 - 5:06 am

Hello, I want to find a scholarship, please. Because I have finished my classical school but I can’t learn anything in my country cause a lack of money. So, help me to find a scholarship…

Mathurin Pierre Richard April 28, 2012 - 5:07 am

I count on your help..

Mathurin Pierre Richard April 28, 2012 - 5:08 am
Teachers Pay Teachers May 10, 2012 - 6:39 am

Joël, may I have the phone number of the financial aid dept? Thanks

เบอร์ดี March 16, 2015 - 3:18 am

You ought to take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the
internet. I am going to recommend this web site!

rolum October 14, 2016 - 7:06 pm

To get best statement of purpose for project management then students must check out our site