7
Jun

Deadline for Loan Applications: 15 July, 2012.

Written on June 7, 2012 by Joël McConnell in Loans | Préstamos

If you are thinking of applying for a student loan from IE via one of the two loan programs we currently maintain with Banco Sabadell and Banca March, you must apply by the deadlines indicated below. Late applications will not be accepted.

If you wish to join one of the programs that begin in September or October intakes, please submit your application/s to financialaid@ie.edu by July 15. For any program starting in November 2012 intakes, please send us your loan file/s between the 1st and 30th of July.

Priyanka Modi July 4, 2012 - 9:19 am

Can you please tell me what documents are required in the loan file for the November 2012 intake.

Morgan Financial INT August 4, 2012 - 3:23 am

Hello !
Morgan Financial Investment is now open to all who are in need of urgent loan at a very low interest rate .for information ,for qualification.please contact us today for urgent proceeding.
I await your swift response.
Thanks
Management.
Email:morganfinancialservices@gmail.com

smith loan offer November 11, 2012 - 6:45 am

Hello Every body,

My name is Mrs. Monica Roland. I live in the UK London and I am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will be someone who is looking for the loan referred to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, I was in need of a loan of $ 250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 children I met this honest and God fear man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 250,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact told him that Mrs. Monica Roland referring to him. Contact Mr. harry smart via e-mail: (smithbrownloancompany@gmail.com)

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 3:43 pm

Website worth visiting…

below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit…

Mrs jehan September 25, 2013 - 2:28 am

Author: Mrs jehan
Comment:
I’m Mrs jehan by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr morgan scott who lend me an unsecured loan of $170,000 .00USD under 8hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via:email.morganscott122@gmail.com I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr potter mark, i pray that God should give him long life. God bless him forever for the good things he has done in my life and i will continuing praying for him. Mrs jehan.

ASO LOAN AND SAVINGS October 15, 2013 - 6:27 pm

You have all kinds of financial problems? NEED A LOAN TO CLEAR
DEBTS? ARE YOU IN FINANCIAL CRISIS? YOUR CREDIT CASH FOR YOU
ORIGINAL CONFIDENCE, WE ARE RELIABLE THAT DEAL WITH ALL KINDS OF
CREDITS SEE BELOW.

DO SERVICES INCLUDE:
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Home Improvement
* Inventor Loans
* Auto Loans
etc. ..

Contact us via e-mail:Aso.loan.savings01@gmail.com

If you are interested please get back to us so that we
submit the required
following information

REQUEST:
Applicant Name: ………
Company name: ………
Loan Purpose: ………
City: ……..
State / Province: ………..
Occupation: ………..
Sex: ………
Country: ………
Phone: .. ……
Age: ………
Amount Needed as Loan: ………
Total Monthly Income: …. …………….
Years of Loan

Urgent loan offer apply today.

Mr Jorge Luis.

charles March 14, 2015 - 1:38 pm

It is with real pleasure that I would like to propose my offer of loan, financing and investment. I address to all people, all those who are in need of a loan in particular to rebuild their lives. You are looking for a loan or to restart your economic activities, either for a project or to buy an apartment but you’re banned Bank or your folder was rejected at the Bank. I am a serious and honest individual which makes loans ranging from € 5,000 to € 10,000,000 persons able to meet my conditions. My interest rate is 3% year. If you need money for any other reason, please feel free to contact me by mail. I said serious and honest individuals. Please contact me by email for more information Email: charlesdupont327@gmail.com