10
Jul

Recent e-fellows.net scholarship holder Jan Köchling talks about his experience at IE Business School…

“Alumnus Jan Gerrit Köchling (30) hat in Kiel und Cadiz BWL studiert und anschließend in Madrid als Unternehmensberater gearbeitet. Nach ein paar Jahren kehrte er nach Deutschland zurück. Doch Spanien ließ ihn nicht los – und so entschloss er sich zu einem MBA-Studium in Madrid. Damit das Fernweh auch dort nicht zu groß wird, nimmt er an einem “long exchange” teil und geht in die USA…”

To see the full interview in German, click here.

Shoe Insoles August 28, 2012 - 4:13 am

The theme of уour blog is extrеmely
fгesh, I am pοsitive that the viѕitoгѕ that
visit your blogs will definitely take a lot from youг content and ρoіnts of vieω.

replicas de reelogios July 10, 2013 - 11:47 pm

…Recent Blogroll Additions…

[…] What web host are you using? Can I get affiliate hyperlink in your host? I want site loaded up as quickly as yours lolhttp://www.comerciofast.com.br […]…

replicas de reelogios July 11, 2013 - 12:03 am

Trackback…

[…] What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate link for your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol http://replicasderelogios.com […]…

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:11 pm

Check this out…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…

car insurance after drink driving ban April 30, 2014 - 1:24 pm

Howard, a spokesman for Brake, said: ‘Brake is hugely disappointed by the actions of this
driver, whose salaries range from $186 to $266 a month.
The comedian was fined 2, 900 and banned for six months in
points on your licence 2002. Dawn Hill, 51, from Tamworth,
had to be cut free from the wreckage by firefighters following the
high-speed smash, which happened in Carlton Colville, Suffolk, on April 9 this year.

r4 3ds January 20, 2016 - 9:54 am

This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. how to get instagram followers and likes

r4 3ds February 1, 2016 - 9:15 am

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. arnaud

r4 3ds February 4, 2016 - 9:43 am

Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. how to take rev xtreme

r4 3ds February 6, 2016 - 3:21 pm

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Buy BackLinks

r4 3ds February 9, 2016 - 8:02 am

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Super Affiliate System

wallens February 11, 2016 - 2:04 pm

I’m glad I found this web site, I couldn’t find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Buy BackLinks

wallens February 19, 2016 - 8:12 am

thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. getfreestuffonlinenow.com

wallens February 22, 2016 - 9:22 am

You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. ageless male

wallens February 28, 2016 - 7:58 am

Thank you for very usefull information.. aftermarket car parts

wallens February 28, 2016 - 1:40 pm

very interesting keep posting. http://www.roofrepairbaltimore.biz/

wallens February 29, 2016 - 6:52 am

You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. baju bayi

wallens February 29, 2016 - 10:53 am

useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. parc life executive condo

wallens March 1, 2016 - 12:33 pm

Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going…. I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource… latest lyrics

wallens March 1, 2016 - 2:23 pm

Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull.. Milf

wallens March 5, 2016 - 8:19 am

Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. minicabs walton on thames

free instagram followers March 23, 2016 - 12:59 pm

I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. election law attorneys

free instagram followers March 29, 2016 - 8:59 am

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, manfaat air lemon

free instagram followers March 29, 2016 - 9:48 am

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Meez Login

wallens April 5, 2016 - 10:39 am

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Wireless Whiskers

socialgrand April 6, 2016 - 11:53 am

Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! mihran kalaydjian

Ashyline May 3, 2016 - 6:06 pm

I have been really impressed by going through this awesome blog.http://www.luxtime.su/gucci-bags

Sana Khan June 16, 2016 - 11:53 am

Great Articles I read on this web & really get effortless information from this URL Nice Girls I think also Like these kind of articles.

memory training courses August 25, 2016 - 1:57 pm

I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. memory training courses

muneer September 5, 2016 - 1:10 pm

Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! Simply put your blog post to my favorite blog list and will look forward for additional updates. Simply wanted to write down a word in order to say thanks to you for those wonderful tips. Chinese translator

muneer September 18, 2016 - 4:11 pm

Your method in authoring ones own blogging is certainly important. Used to do not even comprehend you can nothing on at most of the most beneficial varieties as a result readily. This was an amazing guideline
info-kecantikan.com

muneer September 25, 2016 - 3:52 pm

Watch what happens when a boy falls into gorilla cage at zoo. This whole incident is caught on a camera and you can see what happens after boy falls. This exclusive video was caught on the camera live.
Foreclosure Attorney

Klik her November 29, 2016 - 10:27 am

Pranamaya Yoga Media makes yoga accessible to all through the Pranamaya Studio, a valuable series of online yoga courses that are available to download and watch online after purchase. – See more at: http://www.pranamaya.com/online-courses?gclid=CP7piZKgy9ACFYdAGwodchEOKA#sthash.OKhDj0GO.dpuf