Jul

In early 2013 IE´s School of Social & Behavioral Science, in partnership with IE Executive Education, will be launching an exciting new program developed specifically for experienced executives interested in achieving outstanding business results through transformational leadership. By gaining a deep understanding of the hard science in positive psychology and human behavior, participants learn how to optimize overall strategy, functional processes, and organizational design to achieve optimal performance in themselves and the people they lead.

As part of the launch of the program, and for this first intake only, alumni of IE Business School Executive Education’s Top Management Programs are eligible for a 25% grant towards the program tuition fees, upon obtaining admissions to the program.  That’s an award of 11.250€ for graduates of our AMP (all formats), SMP, OEMP, PGEF, TBL, VMP and GSMP programs.  For more information on how to apply for the Executive Master program and benefit from this special grant offering, please contact the Admissions team for the Executive Master in Positive Leadership and Strategy at exmpls.admissions@ie.edu.

For more on the Executive Master in Positive Leadership and Strategy, check out the video on YouTube or the program web page here.

Comments

essayforce July 11, 2012 - 10:38 pm

So nce great!

Blance July 13, 2012 - 2:41 pm

I’ve been interested in transformational leadership for quite some time now, and this souznd very interesting. I think if you want to lead people, knowing the facts about positive psychology is an essential part to get only the best results.

Executive Programs October 4, 2012 - 11:44 am

thanks for the update …keep up the good work.

replicas de reelogios July 10, 2013 - 10:54 pm

…Awesome website…

[…] What web host are you using? Can I get affiliate hyperlink in your host? I want site loaded up as quickly as yours lolhttp://www.comerciofast.com.br […]…

mccart December 9, 2015 - 12:54 am

I live in usa and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I am a mother who struggles with three children and I have been going through a problem as seriously as my husband found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender MR TONY HARTON, offering loans at affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 50,000 and I paid for my husband surgery and thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this lender GOD fearing MR TONY HARTON and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on financialhome34@outlook.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me
Thanks

kusm September 18, 2016 - 9:21 pm

What a fabulous post. The sop management is online site for students.Hopefully they’ll take granted from this site.

serena October 5, 2016 - 11:24 am

Education program are developing in different countries some countries facing poverty in our country. some organization provide higher education for our higher employee Assignment Writing Service assignment writing service for higher university student.