Sep

Bloomberg Businessweek looked at the financial aid packages awarded by the 50 top ranked US undergraduate business programs to see who had the most generous programs. Bloomberg then ranked the schools based on what they call the discount rate (the amount of total costs covered by aid, specifically institutional scholarships and grants paid for directly by the school) and the number of students receiving such aid.  The top schools were:

1)  University of Tulsa
2)  Rensselaer Polytechnic University
3)  Fordham University
4)  Case Western Reserve University
5)  Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

Too see the full ranking, click here.

So how does IE University stack up? Pretty well, in fact so well that it likely would be a top 5 school if there were an international version of the Financial Aid ranking.  Fully 60% of undergraduate business students (BBA degree candidates) receive financial assistance directly from IE Financial Aid.  Annual tuition at IE University for BBA students currently stands at 18.000€ per year (about US$22.750) plus about another 10.000€ (about US$12.650) – or grand total of US$35.400 for each of the 4 or 5 year degree. Average aid awarded was approximately 9.000€, or about 50% of tuition fees.  Grants are awarded based on financial need, academic excellence, IB scores and entrepreneurial initiative.

To learn more about Financial Aid option for the BBA degree at IE University, click here.

Comments

Paul Macklemore October 5, 2015 - 1:59 pm

That’s very helpful for students that there are such a great financial aid for some of them. I think that only the ones who do their best get that grants and other aids. We at our best uk essay services think it is good, because such people become than a qualified specialists.

Joseph January 18, 2016 - 5:54 pm

To get admission in business school sop for mba admission must be written very well. The business programs to see who had the most generous programs in their statements..

Gerald J. Hayes February 25, 2017 - 12:45 am

I have completed my secondary school and looking for any Undergraduate Business Schools but in United Kingdom. Is any business school present in UK? Now I am working for coursework writing as coursework writer not like expert but I can do every thing.

Whatsapp Hacker April 11, 2017 - 8:06 am

We’ve developed a method where users can hack WhatsApp accounts online from their PC or mobile device. With the Whatsapp Hack tool, you can spy on any account history if you have their phone number!

Monica Julie April 12, 2017 - 10:44 pm

I have dome my intermediate education and want start my Higher education and for this I have search university may is this IE University is best for me for BBA program, I live in United kingdom anyone suggest me for this. I was taking Assignment Writing help from any experts but now I need some help in my future education somebody help me?

showbox May 25, 2017 - 11:38 am

showbox is an android based entertainment app that offers the android used free access to the largest collection of free movies and unlimited streaming for TV

Johnny June 23, 2017 - 5:23 am

I was very nervous and had been researching Penis Enlargement surgery for a few months. I decided to get a consultation with Dr. James and I’m so glad I did. His work makes you feel very comfortable and Dr. James is there to answer all your questions and give you the confidence and reassurance you need to have faith about having a positive outcome for your procedure. It has been someday since my procedure and so far I am very happy with my results. I definitely recommend Dr. James. you can consult him direct to his personal Email enlargementherbs@yahoo.com or whatSapp him on his number at +2349055637784

sadasdsadsa July 4, 2017 - 11:52 pm

موقع حالات واتس اب موقع عربي يقدم مجموعة رائعة من اجمل واجدد حالات وتوبيكات وبرودكاست حب حزينة حكم دعاء عتاب غرور مضحكة قصيرة ومصورة.

Lucky Patcher for Android July 6, 2017 - 1:31 pm

Lucky Patcher For iOS is one of the best Patcher application for iDevices. You can Download Lucky Patcher For iOS through the custom app …Lucky Patcher 6.5.2 APK. Do you want to download apk lucky patcher uptodown for free.

jeni September 13, 2017 - 7:50 am

Many people try out different methods in order to achieve success in their life. And one of those methods is Starting a New Business. Well, it is not an easy to step as it seems to be. No doubt this is the only way to make a lot of money, BUSINESS IN THORNTON

ufuoma09 October 6, 2017 - 11:47 pm

A lot of you have always wanted to know where and how to download the latest movies.

Neil Jakson October 16, 2017 - 10:55 am

Thank you very much for sharing this information that i have hot hear before
dissertation Writing Service