6
Sep

Thanks to an unexpected and generous donation, a selected amount of scholarships is now available for Fall 2012 intake master programs.  Below you’ll find more information on the programs and scholarships available.  Contact information for the respective Admissions officers is also provided, so feel free to contact them directly.

Deadline: Take note that the deadline to apply for these scholarships is 28 September, and applicants must have obtained admissions to the program before the the scholarship deadline as well.

Take note as well that there are still scholarships available for the Master in Visual and Digital Media as well, and for more information on this program see the program web site here.

Master in Environmental Management (www.mem.ie.edu)

Description: Interdisciplinary training in four core areas necessary for career success: (1) Environmental Business, Economics, and Policy, (2) Environmental Science, (3) Professional Research & Analytics, and (4) Leadership.
Practical Experience: Consulting project conducted in conjunction with businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations or a new venture proposal.
Program Start Date: 9 October, 2012
Program Duration: 10 months
Language of Instruction: English
Scholarship Available:  Two grants worth 9.000€ towards the tuition fees of the program.
Balance of Tuition Fees: 10,200€ (including the contribution to IE Foundation)
Admissions Contact Person: mariana.romero@ie.edu

Master in International Relations (www.mir.ie.edu)

Description: Professional development of the different areas of international relations in the private & public sector. Students are trained in fields that are key for international cooperation such as business, economics & geopolitics.
Program Start Date: 3 October, 2012
Program Duration: 10 months
Language of Instruction: English
Scholarship Available:  Two grants of 14,500€ towards the tuition fees of the program.
Balance of Tuition Fees: 15,700€ (including the contribution to IE Foundation)
Admissions Contact Person: Benedicte.LeBayon@ie.edu

International LLM (www.illm.ie.edu)

Description: the International LLM prepares you for a career in the international practice of law. The program provides comprehensive training in both international business law and European law and allows students to develop their soft skills and an international network of fellow students, professors, alumni, and legal professionals.
Program Start Date: 2 October, 2012
Program Duration: 10 months
Language of Instruction: English
Scholarship Available: Two grants of 14,000€ towards the tuition fees of the program.
Balance of Tuition Fees: 15,200€ (including the contribution to IE Foundation)

Master in Corporate Communication (www.mcc.ie.edu)

Description: Practical training in corporate communication strategies, with special focus on social networks, brand value & corporate social responsibility, among other key areas in communication trends.
Program Start Date: 9 October, 2012
Program Duration: 10 months
Language of Instruction: English
Scholarship Available: One grant of 9,000€ towards the tuition fees of the program.
Admissions Contact Person: Carlos.Palmero@ie.edu

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:50 pm

Check this out…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…

John Haves February 16, 2016 - 10:35 am

It’s really a great pleasure to have seen something generous like this happening around. The scholarships are what keeping many students focused to their ambition to be something in the future without any financial burden over their heads. Hence we must appreciate the good and respectful act of donators in this scenario. They have done it right to ensure some students will be freed from financial pressure and make them peaceful enough to concentrate on studies. I do work for a professional resume writing service known as ResumePlus and I have some experiences dealing with students and their problems, from my understandings this is one of the best things to donate as it yield true and positive results as they get educated to serve the community.

noorii December 1, 2016 - 12:45 pm

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. best virtual assistant services

Arnold April 4, 2017 - 2:04 pm

Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. best seo company for small business

Arnold April 4, 2017 - 3:13 pm

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Hamptons car service

Arnold April 4, 2017 - 5:29 pm

I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time… however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. security guard company st louis mo

Arnold April 7, 2017 - 11:51 am

Pleasant to be going to your online journal yet again, it has been months for me. Well this article ive been sat tight for thusly long. i need this article to complete my task inside of the staff, and it has same subject together with your article. Much appreciated, pleasant offer. office voice and data cabling

Arnold April 7, 2017 - 12:58 pm

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. Research

Arnold April 8, 2017 - 1:25 pm

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. business travel agency

Arnold April 13, 2017 - 4:50 pm

You have a decent point here!I thoroughly concur with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views…hope more individuals will read this article!!! رادیو جوان

Arnold April 27, 2017 - 9:37 am

Goodness, cool post. I’d like to compose like this as well – requiring some serious energy and genuine diligent work to make an incredible article… yet I put things off a lot of and never appear to begin. Much obliged however. Wedding transportation North Fork LI NY 

Arnold May 9, 2017 - 3:07 pm

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Poker Online

Arnold May 23, 2017 - 3:14 pm

On the off chance that you set out to make me think today; mission fulfilled! I truly like you’re composing style and how you express your thoughts. Much obliged to you. straight razor shaves

Arnold May 23, 2017 - 3:45 pm

There is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone. Your substance gives perusers things to consider in an intriguing way. Much obliged to you for your reasonable data. Edmonton Probate Lawyer 

Arnold June 8, 2017 - 11:05 am

I was perusing your article and thought about whether you had considered making a digital book on this subject. You’re composing would offer it quick. You have a great deal of composing ability. drivers canon

Arnold June 10, 2017 - 9:07 am

I truly value the sort of subjects you post here. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing us an extraordinary data that is really useful. Great day! Pantone Metallics Guide

Arnold June 15, 2017 - 10:09 am

I have perused your article, it is exceptionally instructive and accommodating for me.I appreciate the significant data you offer in your articles. Much obliged for posting it.. http://www.ewlimo-hamptonscarservice.com

Security guard company June 15, 2017 - 11:36 am

I truly cherished perusing your site. It was exceptionally very much created and simple to undertand. Not at all like extra web journals I have perused which are truly not tht great. I additionally discovered your posts exceptionally fascinating. Actually in the wake of understanding, I needed to go demonstrat to it to my companion and he ejoyed it also! http://www.chiropractorparklandfl.com

Johnny June 23, 2017 - 5:29 am

I was very nervous and had been researching Penis Enlargement surgery for a few months. I decided to get a consultation with Dr. James and I’m so glad I did. His work makes you feel very comfortable and Dr. James is there to answer all your questions and give you the confidence and reassurance you need to have faith about having a positive outcome for your procedure. It has been someday since my procedure and so far I am very happy with my results. I definitely recommend Dr. James. you can consult him direct to his personal Email enlargementherbs@yahoo.com or whatSapp him on his number at +2349055637784