12
Sep

According to Social Finance (SoFi) CEO Mike Cagney “Through SoFi, we have been able to create a whole new market that gives students better alternatives to fund their education while strengthening ties to their alumni community…”  Following an approach similar to Prodigy Finance, this organization aims to tap financial support from alumni to help fund future students’ studies at the home institution.

To learn more about the SoFi story, see the link here.

To learn more about Prodigy Finance, see the link here.

While an innovative approach to student funding, often these primarily alumni-funded loan schemes do have their own risks, both for investors and the home institutions.  Nonetheless, they are an interesting model and one worth following as they mature into a more commonly tapped source of student loans.

Mrs Jessica Carey February 10, 2014 - 9:11 pm

I NEVER THINK I WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING A LOAN FROM THE INTERNET Good day, I am Mrs Jessica Carey ,an American who base in the United Kingdom, i am so confidence

to say that one’s in my life time i can experience legitimacy in loan company on the Internet world, if i was directed by somebody else to this company, i wouldn’t

have written them because i have been fooled several times by online loan firm on the Internet and i decided stay off applying for loan online until a time came when i

was having financial problem due to the predicament i had in my place of work that leads to my sack off in my place of work and i have nobody to run to, my credit was

very low, my rent was approaching it expiring dates and my kids have to been in school but due to my ex-sense spending before i got sack off from place of work i have

nothing solve all this problem. I have no other option than to come online looking for online loan firm that will help me out of my financial problem and i came across

a loan firm and i was scammed of $5000USD in my attempt of obtaining a loan from them and i almost committed suicide and i ask my self is this the end of my life

because i am a dieing mother of three kids to take care of, where will i get money to finance their education and pay my bills? all this are the questions that kept

running inside my mind and became frustrated in the process of doing that and a words of encouragement came into me instantly saying it is not over yet, keep trying

and you will definitely got in touch with your helper very soon and i stood up and said i will give this a last try and if nothing happens that means there is no hope

for me any longer. And i went online that very moment and i came across a post by one (Mrs brabra hook) saying that she has never seen a real loan firm like MRS

SUSANMUNROELOANFIRM77@HOTMAIL.COM and instantly i consulted the loan firm by the email which she place on the post and in that same day i got response from the manager

(SUSAN MUNROE) and She forward to me all the Rules and Regulations that is guiding the company which will enable me to obtain the loan from them and i ask him how long

will it take me to finish the process of my loan because i am planning of getting into business after i lost my job and he said it will take us three to four days if i

am fast in replying their message. I ask him, hope i am not going to send any money to them because i was told here in my country that i shouldn’t send money in

getting a loan and She replied by saying that it surprise her when i said that because their is no loan firm online who will render service to a loan seeker without

him/her paying anything upfront. It sound very hurt to his hearing and he took it as a pain and explained everything to me and when i have a rethink about it i

discovered it was true and that was were those false loan firm took advantage in defrauding people of their had earn money and he gave me his words that i should go on

with them and she will took me by surprise that they are truly for real and i went on and apply for a business loan of $200,000.00 USD for the duration of 10years and

i paid all the charges that are needed to be paid and like she said she is going to surprise me, that was what she did, it was then i knew that there are still real

loan company on the internet otherwise i wouldn’t have known. here is the consultation address:SUSANMUNROELOANFIRM77@HOTMAIL.COM if you want to consult them for more

information

Thanks

Jayden Dill March 1, 2016 - 7:29 pm

Students need financial help to pay the tuition fees in order to continue their education. Scholarship opportunities are limited for qualified students. But, some internship and part time jobs help to some extent to pay tuition fees. In addition, for things to buy for daily use needs a little expense as well. I suggest you a place Visit NH where you can shop for an affordable budget and can save some budget which can be added to the tuition fees. Students are still seeking for opportunities to get scholarships from somewhere else. However, they should keep their expenses a little low.

Neil V. Farnum June 15, 2016 - 12:09 pm

You have to include more information about this topic. Try to write all that information in your own words. You can use some imaginative writing tips in your blog to make more beautiful one

Jennifer L. Vasquez June 15, 2016 - 12:10 pm

From your post I could understand that you have well idea. You have to try to add more creativeness in your post. It will soon attract any reader. There are some different types of writing technique such as style, design, format.
Visit : http://laustan.com/

calzoncillos calvin klein August 4, 2016 - 10:01 am

Un post genial, directo y muy boxers calvin klein interesante, segmentar era nuevo para mí,

marrywilliams September 26, 2016 - 9:34 am

social finance raises in several countries countries utilize the fund for education system and poverty UK Essays – Essay yard in different countries and some Ngo collect fund for education system in all over the world.