2
Sep

Becas 40 aniversario

Written on September 2, 2013 by paulacoto in Uncategorized

Application deadline: Applications must be submitted before the 5th of September for the September 2013 intakes and before the 3rd of January for the January 2014 intakes.

Geographic Area: Spain, Europe, Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East, Central Asia.

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the business school, IE would like to offer its Alumni special scholarships that cover up to 40% of tuition fees to participate in the following specialization modules alongside current Global MBA and Executive MBA students:

» +Information Technology, September 2013 (Spanish Bi-weekly)
» +Marketing & Sales, September 2013 (Spanish Bi-weekly)
» +Tourism Management, September 2013 (English Blended)

» +Healthcare, September 2013 (English Blended)

» +Corporate Finance, September 2013 and January 2014 (English Blended or Spanish Bi-weekly)

» +Digital Marketing, January 2014 (English Blended)

» +Sports Management, January 2014 (English Blended)

How can you take advantage of this opportunity?

To be considered a candidate it is essential to have started the admission process. If you have not begun the process yet, you should do your admission process as soon as possible starting with completing the online application and by submitting your application for the “40th anniversary” scholarship at the same time via Financial Aid: financialaid@ie.edu

fotos + texto

BECA de Oro (Spanish Edition) | BAZAR-A2Z September 23, 2013 - 2:32 pm

[…] Becas 40 aniversario | IE Financial Aid Blog […]

Smart Studio October 11, 2013 - 9:39 am

Awesome Company!! Best SEO and web development Company I have ever had. Deliveryu before the time period provided, Love there hard work. Rank your website on top of Google search result and get unlimited traffic http://www.smartwebsitestudio.co.uk

http://www.domyassignment.net/help/ November 3, 2013 - 1:26 pm

La Secretaría de Educación Pública (SEP), a través de la Coordinación del Programa de Becas de la Subsecretaría de Educación Media Superior (CBSEMS), convoca a los alumnos inscritos en planteles públicos de bachillerato a solicitar una beca de ingreso, permanencia o excelencia de este Programa.

personalised usb drives March 5, 2014 - 9:53 am

This is very attractive for read and give inspiration for me.. unique and so i will be visit site again.

http://promotionalgiftproducts.yolasite.com/

prestamos April 12, 2014 - 2:26 am

Muchas son las personas que no se encuentran satisfechos con sus deudas, por el contrario, hay muchas que están bastante a gustos prestamos personales puesto que ven en la deuda una posibilidad, una puerta que se abre para alcanzar sus metas personales. Más información aquí http://bit.ly/11nnpix

Robert Morrison August 27, 2014 - 11:50 am

How can you take advantage of this opportunity? Pay for essay writing

ahmad January 17, 2015 - 10:09 am

good job always dah Bromo midnight

Courtney Bieneman January 17, 2015 - 12:18 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman, a citizen of USA; am 42 years of age.. I want to use this medium to inform you all about the goodness of the lord for finally leading me to a really and genuine loan lender named Mr Mason Diego, the managing director of Diego Loan Company after been scammed by other fake lenders, i was hopeless and didn’t know who to trust while he came and put a great smile on my face at my greatest surprise. Anyone of you that have also been a victim of scam, you should bother no more cos, i have bring you good news and the only lender you can trust, just contact them now via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } for more info on how to get your loan. And once again thanks be to Mr Mason Diego for giving me a loan of 154,000.00 USD…

Coil Heater May 22, 2015 - 10:43 am

Outstanding post it is actually. My teacher has been looking for this info
http://www.coilheater.net

Whitby jet earrings June 17, 2015 - 10:39 am

Whitby jet earrings-We are a small company that produces handcrafted jet jewellery from our workshop in Whitby, North Yorkshire. We only use the best quality Whitby jet which we either collect ourselves or source from one of a handful of trusted local collectors. This means we know the origin of every piece of jet before it is cut and polished.

vape June 17, 2015 - 11:08 am

vape-Vape Street is always following vape trends to bring the latest technology ecigarettes & premium eliquids to vaping community in Australia.

Production Vidéo Lausanne June 19, 2015 - 11:49 am

Production Vidéo Lausanne-Smart Cuts is a video and animation Production Company based in Lausanne, Switzerland that produces affordable content for the web, TV and live events. Smart Cuts now offers interactive video, animation and infographics.

Kathie Roper June 20, 2015 - 12:47 am

Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a God-sent Lender..

Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } or call (608) 728-8913 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Kathie Roper from California, USA.

Kathie Roper June 20, 2015 - 12:49 am

Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } or call (608) 728-8913 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Kathie Roper from California, USA…

Bolapro June 30, 2015 - 8:08 pm