2
Sep

Becas 40 aniversario

Written on September 2, 2013 by paulacoto in Uncategorized

Application deadline: Applications must be submitted before the 5th of September for the September 2013 intakes and before the 3rd of January for the January 2014 intakes.

Geographic Area: Spain, Europe, Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East, Central Asia.

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the business school, IE would like to offer its Alumni special scholarships that cover up to 40% of tuition fees to participate in the following specialization modules alongside current Global MBA and Executive MBA students:

» +Information Technology, September 2013 (Spanish Bi-weekly)
» +Marketing & Sales, September 2013 (Spanish Bi-weekly)
» +Tourism Management, September 2013 (English Blended)

» +Healthcare, September 2013 (English Blended)

» +Corporate Finance, September 2013 and January 2014 (English Blended or Spanish Bi-weekly)

» +Digital Marketing, January 2014 (English Blended)

» +Sports Management, January 2014 (English Blended)

How can you take advantage of this opportunity?

To be considered a candidate it is essential to have started the admission process. If you have not begun the process yet, you should do your admission process as soon as possible starting with completing the online application and by submitting your application for the “40th anniversary” scholarship at the same time via Financial Aid: financialaid@ie.edu

fotos + texto

BECA de Oro (Spanish Edition) | BAZAR-A2Z September 23, 2013 - 2:32 pm

[…] Becas 40 aniversario | IE Financial Aid Blog […]

Smart Studio October 11, 2013 - 9:39 am

Awesome Company!! Best SEO and web development Company I have ever had. Deliveryu before the time period provided, Love there hard work. Rank your website on top of Google search result and get unlimited traffic http://www.smartwebsitestudio.co.uk

http://www.domyassignment.net/help/ November 3, 2013 - 1:26 pm

La Secretaría de Educación Pública (SEP), a través de la Coordinación del Programa de Becas de la Subsecretaría de Educación Media Superior (CBSEMS), convoca a los alumnos inscritos en planteles públicos de bachillerato a solicitar una beca de ingreso, permanencia o excelencia de este Programa.

personalised usb drives March 5, 2014 - 9:53 am

This is very attractive for read and give inspiration for me.. unique and so i will be visit site again.

http://promotionalgiftproducts.yolasite.com/

prestamos April 12, 2014 - 2:26 am

Muchas son las personas que no se encuentran satisfechos con sus deudas, por el contrario, hay muchas que están bastante a gustos prestamos personales puesto que ven en la deuda una posibilidad, una puerta que se abre para alcanzar sus metas personales. Más información aquí http://bit.ly/11nnpix

Robert Morrison August 27, 2014 - 11:50 am

How can you take advantage of this opportunity? Pay for essay writing

ahmad January 17, 2015 - 10:09 am

good job always dah Bromo midnight

Courtney Bieneman January 17, 2015 - 12:18 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman, a citizen of USA; am 42 years of age.. I want to use this medium to inform you all about the goodness of the lord for finally leading me to a really and genuine loan lender named Mr Mason Diego, the managing director of Diego Loan Company after been scammed by other fake lenders, i was hopeless and didn’t know who to trust while he came and put a great smile on my face at my greatest surprise. Anyone of you that have also been a victim of scam, you should bother no more cos, i have bring you good news and the only lender you can trust, just contact them now via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } for more info on how to get your loan. And once again thanks be to Mr Mason Diego for giving me a loan of 154,000.00 USD…

Coil Heater May 22, 2015 - 10:43 am

Outstanding post it is actually. My teacher has been looking for this info
http://www.coilheater.net

Whitby jet earrings June 17, 2015 - 10:39 am

Whitby jet earrings-We are a small company that produces handcrafted jet jewellery from our workshop in Whitby, North Yorkshire. We only use the best quality Whitby jet which we either collect ourselves or source from one of a handful of trusted local collectors. This means we know the origin of every piece of jet before it is cut and polished.

vape June 17, 2015 - 11:08 am

vape-Vape Street is always following vape trends to bring the latest technology ecigarettes & premium eliquids to vaping community in Australia.

Production Vidéo Lausanne June 19, 2015 - 11:49 am

Production Vidéo Lausanne-Smart Cuts is a video and animation Production Company based in Lausanne, Switzerland that produces affordable content for the web, TV and live events. Smart Cuts now offers interactive video, animation and infographics.

Kathie Roper June 20, 2015 - 12:47 am

Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a God-sent Lender..

Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } or call (608) 728-8913 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Kathie Roper from California, USA.

Kathie Roper June 20, 2015 - 12:49 am

Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } or call (608) 728-8913 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Kathie Roper from California, USA…

Bolapro June 30, 2015 - 8:08 pm
vikas August 8, 2015 - 9:19 am

I’m really excited to find jobs what its not easy to do i give you a suggestion to find latest govt jobs from here

http://www.trueinventor.org/gov-jobs-indian-government-requirements/

real estate brokers in florida August 21, 2015 - 9:09 am

commercial real estate

Retail Solutions Advisors (RSA) specializes in commercial real estate leasing and property management throughout Florida. Our seasoned team members are well-versed in the market and value service over sales. We bring Industry,Knowledge,Accesbility and a solid work ethic to ensure the success of our clients located in Orlando, Miami, Tampa, and other areas of South Florida or anywhere else in Florida. Each client is different, but that’s what RSA is all about – finding specialized solutions that work.

Visit For Click Here :- http://www.retailsolutionsadvisors.com/

Ebony J. Colon August 21, 2015 - 2:28 pm

Stop suffering from annoying custom papers writing – turn to professional help online.

Email marketing company usa September 8, 2015 - 11:00 am

Email marketing company usa MassEmailMarketing4u: No#1 Email marketing company in USA. We offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable mass email marketing services powerful solution designed to help business.

Real Estate Trends September 10, 2015 - 9:44 am

Real Estate Trends-Core problems of current real estate technology and the lack of real estate trends to help the investors

Facebook for All Mobile devices September 18, 2015 - 10:35 am

Facebook for All Mobile devices-Visit us to Download Facebook for All Mobile devices at DownloadFacebook.com. We are best way to get Facebook. download Facebook for android and Facebook for iphone.

FICO interview questions and answers September 29, 2015 - 8:42 am

FICO interview questions and answers-Find out complete Guilde on FICO interview questions and answers at ExpertsFollow.FICO interview details: 84 interview questions and 84 interview reviews posted anonymously by FICO interview candidates.

interim pologne September 29, 2015 - 8:51 am

interim pologne-Nous sommes mieux Agence intérim en Pologne. Agence de travail temporaire spécialisée pour le recrutement des travailleurs polonais. Nous proposons de réduire vos dépenses par le travail de la main-d’œuvre polonaise.

Where to stay in Chaing Mai October 6, 2015 - 6:41 am

Where to stay in Chaing Mai-Bodhissara: Know about Best places to stay & Weekend getaway of Chiang Mai. Where to stay in gold Chiang Mai, accommodation special deals & private retreat Thailand.

Jerome Fleming October 20, 2015 - 7:30 am

Herbal Formulas for pain reliefHerbal Soak and Soothe: online shopping place to find all of the Herbal pain relief treatment products and information that will relieve you of sore painful hands.

Corn Mill Machine October 20, 2015 - 10:57 am

Corn Mill Machine-We at Dharti Industries known as best manufacturer corn mill machine inRajkot. We are Machinery specializes in producing corn processing equipment and corn mill machine.

chiangmai family destination October 21, 2015 - 11:35 am

chiangmai family destination-Bodhissara: Know about Best places to stay & Weekend getaway of Chiang Mai. Where to stay in gold Chiang Mai, accommodation special deals & private retreat Thailand.

download Facebook October 31, 2015 - 5:57 am

download Facebook-Visit us to Download Facebook for All Mobile devices at DownloadFacebook.com. We are best way to get Facebook. download Facebook for android and Facebook for iphone.

ACCESSORI PER EDILIZIA November 4, 2015 - 7:11 am

ACCESSORI PER EDILIZIA-Acquistare online non è solo una moda ma anche una soluzione comoda, efficace e garantita per tutti coloro che non hanno abbastanza tempo per girare tra i negozi. Comprare su internet quindi è facile ed ogni trasferimento di denaro avviene in maniera sicura.

werbeagentur-goettingen November 4, 2015 - 7:23 am

Werbeagentur GöttingenT F Electrical: We are right place if you are looking for electricians in liverpool, wirral, electrician in southport, electrician wigan and southport electricians.

Tuscanyholidaysaccommodations.com November 14, 2015 - 8:07 am

bed and breakfasts in TuscanyTuscany farmhouses; Selection of the best accommodations in Tuscany such as farmhouses (farm holidays), holiday apartments, villas, hotels and bed and breakfasts in Tuscany area.

mccart December 9, 2015 - 12:50 am

HI

mccart December 9, 2015 - 12:50 am

I live in usa and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I am a mother who struggles with three children and I have been going through a problem as seriously as my husband found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender MR TONY HARTON, offering loans at affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 50,000 and I paid for my husband surgery and thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this lender GOD fearing MR TONY HARTON and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on financialhome34@outlook.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me
Thanks

RUBEN ANNA December 10, 2015 - 2:53 am

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM FABIAN LOAN COMPANY{fabianloanfirm@yahoo.com.com}
Hi,
I am Anna Ruben from United state of America, i stayed in Alabama, and i have a broke up business, until i found this company email who help me to gain a loan for business and now i want to used this short medium to thank the company for the fast and safe money they loan to me without any form of issue or delay, i loan 98,000.00USD form the company to save my business and lots more, i saw their mail on the internet, everyone always give testimony for what they did, so i quickly contacted them and they did everything for me without stress and my money was sent to my account 24hrs later, i was surprise and feel glad, now i now have a standard business control agent who help me and i will advice those who need urgent loan to contact them at [fabianloanfirm@yahoo.com.com] or cal him on his cell (347)707-8926 , he is a Good man and I know that he will help you immediately.

true lovers romance  December 24, 2015 - 10:01 am

We offer wide range of how to find true love, true lover’s romance, finding real love in USA. View love and romance books at findingtheonerevelation.com.

Check this : true lovers romance 

elvin morrison December 28, 2015 - 2:36 am

Good day Loan Seekers Solution for your financial problems……
We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via

elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

elvinloancompanys.bravesites.com

+1(307) 213-2540

Megan January 20, 2016 - 8:03 am

Its good that information regarding admission share so that people can easily know regarding their admission. Do My Dissertation For Me

Anita Frank January 24, 2016 - 1:19 pm

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people, I am Anita Frank, currently living in New Jersey City, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
They offer all kind of categories of loan they
Short term loan (5_10years)
Long term loan (20_40)
Media term loan (10_20)
They offer loan like
Home loan…………., Business loan…….. Debt loan…….
Student loan………., Business start up loan
Business loan……., Company loan………….. etc
Email………. (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck…………………..

Betris Maya March 17, 2016 - 11:45 pm

HOW I GET A LOAN HELP @ 2% INTEREST RATE

I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online But when i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Trust Loan Firm (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe Transaction

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Country:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Monthly Income:__________

*Occupation__________

*Next of kins :_________

*Email :_________

Anna March 23, 2016 - 9:23 pm
Fleshlight till dig March 29, 2016 - 8:37 am

Bästa mshop.se Super Sexleksaker , Knipkulor till alla , Sexleksaker i Sverige , Mshop , Mshoppen , mshop i Sverige , Glidmedel Hos mshop , Artiklar Om. kön och Sexleksaker utlopp endast vid mshop.s.

Carolyn V. Metnick April 4, 2016 - 6:17 pm

My name is Andy James currently living in Zurich Switzerland,Am writing this letter because am really grateful for what Elvin Morrison did for me and my family when I thought there was no hope he came and make a way for me and my family by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. I never thought that there are still God sent and genuine loan lenders on the web but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would like to recommend you to Elvin Morrison the Managing director of Elvin Loan Company because he is a God sent man that can change your life forever, So if you really want to make a better life without any fund scarcity I would advise you to get in touch with him through this e-mail below elvinloancompany@yahoo.com or call on +13072132540.

Dubai female presenter April 6, 2016 - 9:24 am

Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

Red Smoothie Detox April 10, 2016 - 6:33 pm

Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue about this article here at
this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
http://healthbetterlife.com/

islamic books library April 11, 2016 - 7:27 am

Muslim World Network is a not-for-profit effort to provide free online islamic learning courses, education, studies & book library to bring Muslim from all parts of the world together on a common platform.

learn about islam April 11, 2016 - 7:32 am

Get Free Islamic Studies Online at Muslimworldnet:This free Islamic course is designed to teach you basic Islamic Knowledge and Muslim beliefs.

Mr kenedy May 11, 2016 - 6:35 pm

Hello, Are you looking for a business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, unsecured loan, venture capital etc… OR Were you refused a loan by banks or any financial institution for one or more reasons. You are in the right place for your loan solutions! We are Christian loan organization, we give out loan to those that are in need of it positively, and also those that are trust worthy, we also grant out loans to companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 2%.. Do contact us via Email: kenedyloanventure@outlook.com

Andrew Thompson May 15, 2016 - 3:06 pm

How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing And Trusted Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}..

Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD… So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(816) 892-6958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

Prepaid Card Solution May 16, 2016 - 7:23 am

Prepaid Card Solution Credit Card Solutions UK Ltd. is the leading Prepaid Card Solution Provider that offers the best Prepaid Card Programs for international organizations.

erecta May 21, 2016 - 9:00 am

erecta Erecta.ro ofera Ejaculari precoce, erecta, pastile erectie, pastile pentru potenta și pastile de potenta. Comanda online pastile pentru erectie naturale.

Ryan Fletcher May 22, 2016 - 6:58 pm

How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable and Trust Loan Company (Adrianfinancefirm@yahoo.com)

Hello everyone, My name is Ryan Fletcher, I live in Texas, United State, am here to testify of the goodness of the Lord, how he make me got my loan from Adrian Finance Firm{ (Adrianfinancefirm@yahoo.com) } after been scammed Two times from various international loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here in this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Alexander Adrian the managing director of Adrian Finance Firm, who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable and genuine loan lenders until i met Mr Alexander Adrian, who really helped me with a loan of $349,000.00 and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many loan seekers out there, seek no more and contact the God fearing man for a loan today. Mr Alexander Adrian, his caring and understanding. if you are in need of an urgent loan or want funding for your projects fast and quick, So feel free to contact Mr Alexander Adrian on his email address ( Adrianfinancefirm@yahoo.com) or Text: +1 205-291-2541. This is the end to your financial crises, Thanks.

synagogues June 2, 2016 - 12:18 pm

synagogues JewishDirectory.com is the official Jewish Directory for Jews on the Internet. Find Kosher Restaurants – Shuls – Mikvahs – Business and Residential.

Motor vehicle nj June 14, 2016 - 1:34 pm

Best MLS listings NJ, Business Services in NJ and Motor vehicle NJ. Visit us to know about best listings sites at New Jersey. List your free local classified ad today!

Dean Rhodes June 16, 2016 - 6:10 am

This is very attractive for read and give inspiration for me.. How to Unclog a Toilet unique and so i will be vi

John Hager June 17, 2016 - 10:45 am

This is a good job. Thank for share with us
Hubnames

Kim Smith June 17, 2016 - 10:47 am

This is a good share. Thank so much
Masashoes

James June 17, 2016 - 10:49 am

Very nice share. Thank for posting here Pillowfan

John June 17, 2016 - 10:50 am

This post really helpful for me. Thank so much Reviewbie

David deams June 19, 2016 - 11:28 pm

Paulo sententiae vix an, usu et illud posse scribentur. Probo mundi eleifend eu eam. No falli delenit gloriatur pro, nam audiam eligendi indoctum no, facilisis voluptaria et his. Est dicat noluisse id. Ad sit labores recusabo, ut nibh iudico neglegentur eam, ut error perfecto quo.No falli consul qui, ei tempor reprimique liberavisse vix, mundi aliquip inermis pri at. His id stet ipsum posidonium, mei ei clita latine lobortis. Modo integre vocibus eum ex. Ea quot summo mei, nam ancillae partiendo in. Elitr offendit per id, dictas prompta sea ea. Renovations Assum latine albucius cu pri, pro latine scriptorem cu, partem appetere senserit te eum.osse decore phaedrum duo ad, eum cu putant aliquid facilisi, mea no pericula adipiscing. Mel eruditi liberavisse id, qui an perpetua partiendo. Quo vidit reprehendunt ad, no vis adhuc iriure repudiare. Ei audire singulis disputationi vel. Ut eripuit petentium vix. Ei

David Moss June 19, 2016 - 11:29 pm

Omnis homero nostrud ei qui. Vix liber nominavi delectus in, Nurse Call vel in nonumy appetere instructior. Placerat forensibus vix no, solum definitionem ea nam, quo tractatos splendide eu. Pri enim novum singulis in, sit ea singulis

Hardy Moss June 19, 2016 - 11:29 pm

Paulo sententiae vix an, usu et illud posse Electricians scribentur. Probo mundi eleifend eu eam. No falli delenit gloriatur pro, nam audiam eligendi indoctum no, facilisis voluptaria et his. Est dicat noluisse id. Ad sit

Gerry Bartson June 19, 2016 - 11:30 pm

chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Plumbers Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from “de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum” by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form,

Gerry Bartson June 19, 2016 - 11:31 pm

eum ex. Ea quot summo mei, nam ancillae partiendo in.Auckland Renovations Elitr offendit per id, dictas prompta sea ea. Assum latine albucius cu pri, pro latine scriptorem cu, partem appetere senserit te eum.osse decore phaedrum duo ad, eum cu putant aliquid facilisi, mea no pericula adipiscing. Mel eruditi liberavisse id, qui an perpetua partiendo. Quo vidit reprehendunt ad

s3 browser June 21, 2016 - 7:53 am

An extension to browse S3 files on your chrome browser brought to you by Lereve Labs

japanese used vehicles June 23, 2016 - 11:35 am

CAR VX is Japan’s first and most complete vehicle history report. A CAR VX report gives you details about a vehicle’s past when you buy or sell a used car.