2
Sep

Becas 40 aniversario

Written on September 2, 2013 by paulacoto in Uncategorized

Application deadline: Applications must be submitted before the 5th of September for the September 2013 intakes and before the 3rd of January for the January 2014 intakes.

Geographic Area: Spain, Europe, Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East, Central Asia.

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the business school, IE would like to offer its Alumni special scholarships that cover up to 40% of tuition fees to participate in the following specialization modules alongside current Global MBA and Executive MBA students:

» +Information Technology, September 2013 (Spanish Bi-weekly)
» +Marketing & Sales, September 2013 (Spanish Bi-weekly)
» +Tourism Management, September 2013 (English Blended)

» +Healthcare, September 2013 (English Blended)

» +Corporate Finance, September 2013 and January 2014 (English Blended or Spanish Bi-weekly)

» +Digital Marketing, January 2014 (English Blended)

» +Sports Management, January 2014 (English Blended)

How can you take advantage of this opportunity?

To be considered a candidate it is essential to have started the admission process. If you have not begun the process yet, you should do your admission process as soon as possible starting with completing the online application and by submitting your application for the “40th anniversary” scholarship at the same time via Financial Aid: financialaid@ie.edu

fotos + texto

BECA de Oro (Spanish Edition) | BAZAR-A2Z September 23, 2013 - 2:32 pm

[…] Becas 40 aniversario | IE Financial Aid Blog […]

Smart Studio October 11, 2013 - 9:39 am

Awesome Company!! Best SEO and web development Company I have ever had. Deliveryu before the time period provided, Love there hard work. Rank your website on top of Google search result and get unlimited traffic http://www.smartwebsitestudio.co.uk

http://www.domyassignment.net/help/ November 3, 2013 - 1:26 pm

La Secretaría de Educación Pública (SEP), a través de la Coordinación del Programa de Becas de la Subsecretaría de Educación Media Superior (CBSEMS), convoca a los alumnos inscritos en planteles públicos de bachillerato a solicitar una beca de ingreso, permanencia o excelencia de este Programa.

personalised usb drives March 5, 2014 - 9:53 am

This is very attractive for read and give inspiration for me.. unique and so i will be visit site again.

http://promotionalgiftproducts.yolasite.com/

prestamos April 12, 2014 - 2:26 am

Muchas son las personas que no se encuentran satisfechos con sus deudas, por el contrario, hay muchas que están bastante a gustos prestamos personales puesto que ven en la deuda una posibilidad, una puerta que se abre para alcanzar sus metas personales. Más información aquí http://bit.ly/11nnpix

Robert Morrison August 27, 2014 - 11:50 am

How can you take advantage of this opportunity? Pay for essay writing

ahmad January 17, 2015 - 10:09 am

good job always dah Bromo midnight

Courtney Bieneman January 17, 2015 - 12:18 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman, a citizen of USA; am 42 years of age.. I want to use this medium to inform you all about the goodness of the lord for finally leading me to a really and genuine loan lender named Mr Mason Diego, the managing director of Diego Loan Company after been scammed by other fake lenders, i was hopeless and didn’t know who to trust while he came and put a great smile on my face at my greatest surprise. Anyone of you that have also been a victim of scam, you should bother no more cos, i have bring you good news and the only lender you can trust, just contact them now via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } for more info on how to get your loan. And once again thanks be to Mr Mason Diego for giving me a loan of 154,000.00 USD…

Coil Heater May 22, 2015 - 10:43 am

Outstanding post it is actually. My teacher has been looking for this info
http://www.coilheater.net

Whitby jet earrings June 17, 2015 - 10:39 am

Whitby jet earrings-We are a small company that produces handcrafted jet jewellery from our workshop in Whitby, North Yorkshire. We only use the best quality Whitby jet which we either collect ourselves or source from one of a handful of trusted local collectors. This means we know the origin of every piece of jet before it is cut and polished.

vape June 17, 2015 - 11:08 am

vape-Vape Street is always following vape trends to bring the latest technology ecigarettes & premium eliquids to vaping community in Australia.

Production Vidéo Lausanne June 19, 2015 - 11:49 am

Production Vidéo Lausanne-Smart Cuts is a video and animation Production Company based in Lausanne, Switzerland that produces affordable content for the web, TV and live events. Smart Cuts now offers interactive video, animation and infographics.

Kathie Roper June 20, 2015 - 12:47 am

Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a God-sent Lender..

Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } or call (608) 728-8913 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Kathie Roper from California, USA.

Kathie Roper June 20, 2015 - 12:49 am

Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } or call (608) 728-8913 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Kathie Roper from California, USA…

Bolapro June 30, 2015 - 8:08 pm
vikas August 8, 2015 - 9:19 am

I’m really excited to find jobs what its not easy to do i give you a suggestion to find latest govt jobs from here

http://www.trueinventor.org/gov-jobs-indian-government-requirements/

real estate brokers in florida August 21, 2015 - 9:09 am

commercial real estate

Retail Solutions Advisors (RSA) specializes in commercial real estate leasing and property management throughout Florida. Our seasoned team members are well-versed in the market and value service over sales. We bring Industry,Knowledge,Accesbility and a solid work ethic to ensure the success of our clients located in Orlando, Miami, Tampa, and other areas of South Florida or anywhere else in Florida. Each client is different, but that’s what RSA is all about – finding specialized solutions that work.

Visit For Click Here :- http://www.retailsolutionsadvisors.com/

Ebony J. Colon August 21, 2015 - 2:28 pm

Stop suffering from annoying custom papers writing – turn to professional help online.

Email marketing company usa September 8, 2015 - 11:00 am

Email marketing company usa MassEmailMarketing4u: No#1 Email marketing company in USA. We offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable mass email marketing services powerful solution designed to help business.

Real Estate Trends September 10, 2015 - 9:44 am

Real Estate Trends-Core problems of current real estate technology and the lack of real estate trends to help the investors

Facebook for All Mobile devices September 18, 2015 - 10:35 am

Facebook for All Mobile devices-Visit us to Download Facebook for All Mobile devices at DownloadFacebook.com. We are best way to get Facebook. download Facebook for android and Facebook for iphone.

FICO interview questions and answers September 29, 2015 - 8:42 am

FICO interview questions and answers-Find out complete Guilde on FICO interview questions and answers at ExpertsFollow.FICO interview details: 84 interview questions and 84 interview reviews posted anonymously by FICO interview candidates.

interim pologne September 29, 2015 - 8:51 am

interim pologne-Nous sommes mieux Agence intérim en Pologne. Agence de travail temporaire spécialisée pour le recrutement des travailleurs polonais. Nous proposons de réduire vos dépenses par le travail de la main-d’œuvre polonaise.

Where to stay in Chaing Mai October 6, 2015 - 6:41 am

Where to stay in Chaing Mai-Bodhissara: Know about Best places to stay & Weekend getaway of Chiang Mai. Where to stay in gold Chiang Mai, accommodation special deals & private retreat Thailand.

Jerome Fleming October 20, 2015 - 7:30 am

Herbal Formulas for pain reliefHerbal Soak and Soothe: online shopping place to find all of the Herbal pain relief treatment products and information that will relieve you of sore painful hands.

Corn Mill Machine October 20, 2015 - 10:57 am

Corn Mill Machine-We at Dharti Industries known as best manufacturer corn mill machine inRajkot. We are Machinery specializes in producing corn processing equipment and corn mill machine.

chiangmai family destination October 21, 2015 - 11:35 am

chiangmai family destination-Bodhissara: Know about Best places to stay & Weekend getaway of Chiang Mai. Where to stay in gold Chiang Mai, accommodation special deals & private retreat Thailand.

download Facebook October 31, 2015 - 5:57 am

download Facebook-Visit us to Download Facebook for All Mobile devices at DownloadFacebook.com. We are best way to get Facebook. download Facebook for android and Facebook for iphone.

ACCESSORI PER EDILIZIA November 4, 2015 - 7:11 am

ACCESSORI PER EDILIZIA-Acquistare online non è solo una moda ma anche una soluzione comoda, efficace e garantita per tutti coloro che non hanno abbastanza tempo per girare tra i negozi. Comprare su internet quindi è facile ed ogni trasferimento di denaro avviene in maniera sicura.

werbeagentur-goettingen November 4, 2015 - 7:23 am

Werbeagentur GöttingenT F Electrical: We are right place if you are looking for electricians in liverpool, wirral, electrician in southport, electrician wigan and southport electricians.

Tuscanyholidaysaccommodations.com November 14, 2015 - 8:07 am

bed and breakfasts in TuscanyTuscany farmhouses; Selection of the best accommodations in Tuscany such as farmhouses (farm holidays), holiday apartments, villas, hotels and bed and breakfasts in Tuscany area.

mccart December 9, 2015 - 12:50 am

HI

mccart December 9, 2015 - 12:50 am

I live in usa and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I am a mother who struggles with three children and I have been going through a problem as seriously as my husband found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender MR TONY HARTON, offering loans at affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 50,000 and I paid for my husband surgery and thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this lender GOD fearing MR TONY HARTON and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on financialhome34@outlook.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me
Thanks

RUBEN ANNA December 10, 2015 - 2:53 am

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM FABIAN LOAN COMPANY{fabianloanfirm@yahoo.com.com}
Hi,
I am Anna Ruben from United state of America, i stayed in Alabama, and i have a broke up business, until i found this company email who help me to gain a loan for business and now i want to used this short medium to thank the company for the fast and safe money they loan to me without any form of issue or delay, i loan 98,000.00USD form the company to save my business and lots more, i saw their mail on the internet, everyone always give testimony for what they did, so i quickly contacted them and they did everything for me without stress and my money was sent to my account 24hrs later, i was surprise and feel glad, now i now have a standard business control agent who help me and i will advice those who need urgent loan to contact them at [fabianloanfirm@yahoo.com.com] or cal him on his cell (347)707-8926 , he is a Good man and I know that he will help you immediately.

true lovers romance  December 24, 2015 - 10:01 am

We offer wide range of how to find true love, true lover’s romance, finding real love in USA. View love and romance books at findingtheonerevelation.com.

Check this : true lovers romance 

elvin morrison December 28, 2015 - 2:36 am

Good day Loan Seekers Solution for your financial problems……
We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans construction loans car loans, hotel loans Xmas loans Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 3 working days to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via

elvinloancompany@yahoo.com

elvinloancompanys.bravesites.com

+1(307) 213-2540

Megan January 20, 2016 - 8:03 am

Its good that information regarding admission share so that people can easily know regarding their admission. Do My Dissertation For Me

Anita Frank January 24, 2016 - 1:19 pm

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people, I am Anita Frank, currently living in New Jersey City, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
They offer all kind of categories of loan they
Short term loan (5_10years)
Long term loan (20_40)
Media term loan (10_20)
They offer loan like
Home loan…………., Business loan…….. Debt loan…….
Student loan………., Business start up loan
Business loan……., Company loan………….. etc
Email………. (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck…………………..

Betris Maya March 17, 2016 - 11:45 pm

HOW I GET A LOAN HELP @ 2% INTEREST RATE

I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online But when i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Trust Loan Firm (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe Transaction

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Country:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Monthly Income:__________

*Occupation__________

*Next of kins :_________

*Email :_________

Anna March 23, 2016 - 9:23 pm
Fleshlight till dig March 29, 2016 - 8:37 am

Bästa mshop.se Super Sexleksaker , Knipkulor till alla , Sexleksaker i Sverige , Mshop , Mshoppen , mshop i Sverige , Glidmedel Hos mshop , Artiklar Om. kön och Sexleksaker utlopp endast vid mshop.s.

Carolyn V. Metnick April 4, 2016 - 6:17 pm

My name is Andy James currently living in Zurich Switzerland,Am writing this letter because am really grateful for what Elvin Morrison did for me and my family when I thought there was no hope he came and make a way for me and my family by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. I never thought that there are still God sent and genuine loan lenders on the web but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would like to recommend you to Elvin Morrison the Managing director of Elvin Loan Company because he is a God sent man that can change your life forever, So if you really want to make a better life without any fund scarcity I would advise you to get in touch with him through this e-mail below elvinloancompany@yahoo.com or call on +13072132540.

Dubai female presenter April 6, 2016 - 9:24 am

Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

Red Smoothie Detox April 10, 2016 - 6:33 pm

Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue about this article here at
this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
http://healthbetterlife.com/

islamic books library April 11, 2016 - 7:27 am

Muslim World Network is a not-for-profit effort to provide free online islamic learning courses, education, studies & book library to bring Muslim from all parts of the world together on a common platform.

learn about islam April 11, 2016 - 7:32 am

Get Free Islamic Studies Online at Muslimworldnet:This free Islamic course is designed to teach you basic Islamic Knowledge and Muslim beliefs.