Sep

Becas Número 1

Written on September 2, 2013 by paulacoto in Uncategorized

Application Terms: To be considered a candidate it is essential to have started the MBA Key admission process no later than the 30th of September 2013.

Geographic Area: Spain, Europe, Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East, Central Asia

Three scholarships can be granted that cover up to 40% of tuition fees for the new The MBA Key program for the October 2013 intake. This allows past students from specialized IE Business School masters programs to participate in a 6 and 8 month program and obtain a private MBA degree from IE.

PROGRAM ADMISSION PROCESS

The admission process consists of 3 steps:

» Completion of Online Application
» Presentation of additional documentation
» In-person interview or via Skype.

NUMBER 1 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS:

Number 1 scholarships are granted directly along with the letter of admission to The MBA Key program to those past students who have applied for admission before the 30th of September.

Being that the number of scholarships is limited, we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible.

For more information about the program, requirements, necessary documentation and selection criteria please contact Veronica.Messina@ie.edu.

welcome back

Comments

internetten para kazanma September 2, 2013 - 8:18 pm

buro de credito September 13, 2013 - 2:42 am

Estar en buro de crédito es completamente normal, lo importante y el chiste de esto es tener un historial con buenas referencias y para eso debes saber llevar tus créditos y deudas. ¡Aquí te decimos cómo!

mike October 8, 2013 - 4:02 pm

untenet english, unetenet info, inetenet international, unetenet team, unetenet telexfree, post ads, work from home, unetenetinfo, multi business center, promote yourself, earn money online…

“[…]IE Financial Aid Blog[…]”…

styczen January 5, 2014 - 4:20 pm

Recommeneded website…

below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit…

Best stethoscopes review January 8, 2014 - 8:56 pm

Best Stethoscopes Review

Stethoscope is an indispensable and frequently used tool for doctors, medical students, medical assistants, nurses and

nursing assistants. Stethoscope has two main uses: for auscultation and for listening to inner body sounds to assess the

patients’ health conditions.

promotional items with logo February 4, 2014 - 7:59 am

Great post about this. I am sure many visitors will find this very useful.

promotional products montreal February 6, 2014 - 6:42 am

I’m impressed, Thanks for the suggestions … Thanks for this informative post.

buro de credito March 12, 2014 - 7:55 am

¿Sabes la manera de salir del buro de crédito si tu imagen se ve reflejada negativamente? Para empezar y que entiendas todo te contaremos sobre el buró de crédito, la cual es una sociedad de información crediticia cuyo objetivo principal es apoyar la actividad económica del país. Más información aquí http://hmas.in/consolidatedcredit-buro-de-credito

Jimmy Johns April 15, 2014 - 2:20 pm

Exceptional post however I was wanting to know if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Many thanks!
Price Comparison Site

Makayla Charleston May 13, 2014 - 12:47 pm

Your post is very nice
photo masking

smith June 8, 2014 - 10:08 pm

I thank you very much for the information. As a very successful financial blog.
Best Financial Advisors

Pembuatan Website August 17, 2014 - 6:06 pm

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information which i found very interesting to read. Jasa Pembuatan Website

Docomo Online Recharge August 21, 2014 - 1:31 pm

We are the Best Online recharge website Portal in India offering quick and instant top up of any mobile phone sim card of any operator in all telecom circles of all states in India. Recharge2.com allows you to top up your phone or tv prepaid card instant online.

Robert Morrison August 27, 2014 - 11:47 am

That article is very good to describe all the things we have talking about in becas numero

Write an Essay For Me

Toni Perez October 9, 2014 - 1:27 pm

Esto es muy bueno para mí!

Shirley Pritchard October 15, 2014 - 7:41 am

MBA is among the necessary degree in current era because business is the moan purpose of every country.||Professional Dissertation Writers UK|

Courtney Bieneman January 17, 2015 - 12:16 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman, a citizen of USA; am 42 years of age.. I want to use this medium to inform you all about the goodness of the lord for finally leading me to a really and genuine loan lender named Mr Mason Diego, the managing director of Diego Loan Company after been scammed by other fake lenders, i was hopeless and didn’t know who to trust while he came and put a great smile on my face at my greatest surprise. Anyone of you that have also been a victim of scam, you should bother no more cos, i have bring you good news and the only lender you can trust, just contact them now via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } for more info on how to get your loan. And once again thanks be to Mr Mason Diego for giving me a loan of 154,000.00 USD…

EricPhilip January 23, 2015 - 11:18 am

Thanks for the valuable and informative post shared and posted to all readers. The topic is really good about scholarship application process and program admission process of Master in Business Administration. Buy a Dissertation

charles March 14, 2015 - 1:40 pm

It is with real pleasure that I would like to propose my offer of loan, financing and investment. I address to all people, all those who are in need of a loan in particular to rebuild their lives. You are looking for a loan or to restart your economic activities, either for a project or to buy an apartment but you’re banned Bank or your folder was rejected at the Bank. I am a serious and honest individual which makes loans ranging from € 5,000 to € 10,000,000 persons able to meet my conditions. My interest rate is 3% year. If you need money for any other reason, please feel free to contact me by mail. I said serious and honest individuals. Please contact me by email for more information Email: charlesdupont327@gmail.com

John Brittas April 28, 2015 - 8:13 am

Excellent post about the topic. Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this informative article together.

buy essay at masterpapers May 21, 2015 - 4:12 pm

Want to save your time and to spend it with your friends?Just buy essay and feel free.

waterjet nozzles May 26, 2015 - 11:28 am

Generally I don’t learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice article.

kelvinrachel June 10, 2015 - 1:11 am

Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr Akisu. after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Akisu. who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr.Akisu,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief.I don’t know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr.Akisu via his email{Akisuloancompany@gmail.com} Thank you may God bless you

anitazunon June 10, 2015 - 1:17 am

Good day Friends. I am Mrs Anita a single mom, from canada, I love to share this great testimony that took place in my life for you to know and be partaker of it that is why I always place it on answer, I want to thank (Mr robert) for his kindness upon my family. Just a few months Back, I was in search of a loan of $65,000.00 as I was running out of money for my business and i could not pay my children’s fees anymore. I was recently scammed of $8,500 by an online lender and I decided not to get involve in such risk again I never knew that a real lender like (Mr.robert) still exist on internet and on earth here. until a Friend of mine introduced me to {Mr Robert} At first I told her I was not interested in any loan deal anymore then she assured me that (Mr.robert) is a genuine lender, though i never believed her, I made a trial and I am glad i did, I was given a loan amount of $65,000.00, by this so i am advising you today If you are interested in a loan, or any financial assistance and you can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to contact:(robertfinancial_loancompany@yahoo.com) and you be free from scams in the internet. All thanks to Mr.robert for restoring happiness unto my business

agen herbal June 30, 2015 - 7:06 pm

salam dari kunjungan kami : http://blog-onlineherbal.blogspot.com/

meguni July 7, 2015 - 6:29 am

wow superb.
~ Download Game Gratis

Govt Jobs in India July 21, 2015 - 8:06 am

Amazing information in the post

Govt Jobs in India