Soon we’ll have additional and more detailed information available on the new account option from Banca March, however in the mean time, if you would rather have and account with Banca March, send us the following:
1) Copy of your Admissions Letter to an IE program.
2) Copy of the passport page where your photo and signature appear, if the photo and signature appear on separate pages, we’ll need copies of both pages.
3) The completed application form which you can download here .
How Do the Caja Madrid and Banca March Options Compare?
- Customer Service: both offer service in English and Spanish, both institutions are part of national ATM networks (Caja Madrid is a member of ServiRed  and Banca March of 4B ), both have online access and both allow for sending funds to yourself before you arrive to Madrid. ServiRed is anchored by BBVA and 4B by Banco Santander, and both have expansive national networks. IE Financial Aid can open an account at either bank for you ahead of your arrival to Madrid.
- Account Fees: very similar, competitive with market.
- Services: Both offer full services for IE students, including facilitation of Avals (bank guarantees sometime required by landlords).
For more information, contact IE Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org .