If you’re admitted to the International MBA and are thinking of doing a Dual Degree, here is a very useful document for the International MBA + MLOG/ZLOG option: IE Business School+ MIT Dual Degree  .
Key general tips on dual degrees and Financial Aid:
1) You must apply for Financial Aid before your start BOTH programs, and you are only considered for said applications if you can demonstrate definitive admissions to both programs before your start either program.
2) The assistance from IE Financial Aid, if provided, only applies to the International MBA. For financial assistance for the additional program the student must apply directly to the partner institution.
3) If a scholarship is awarded for the International MBA component of the Dual Degree the student will need to pay their place reservation within a set amount of days not only to maintain their spot in the program, but also to formally accept the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in the lapsing of the IE Financial Aid offer. This policy applies equally if students do the other degree component first, then continue on with the International MBA.
4) If a student is awarded a Dual Degree Scholarship for the International MBA component of the Dual Degree program, the student is not elegible for any other award offered by IE or collaborating scholarship institutions. Students can still apply for a loan from Banca March or Caja Madrid however, again only for their study period in Madrid (International MBA part of Dual Degree).
5) Students who do the International MBA first, and who don’t decide to apply to the other institution until they have already started their program at IE, are NOT elegible for IE Financial Aid and cannot apply for the Dual Degree Scholarship. Students must apply to the partner institution directly.