IE Financial Aid is pleased to announce an added loan option for Italian nationals who wish to complete full time study at IE. Negotiated by Sergio Negri, Country Manager at IE’s Representative Office in Italy, this agreement offers a funding option to candidates who will be studying full-time in our pre-experience and experienced professional programs, both at IE Business School and at IE’s 6 other schools.
Detailed information here  (document in Italian), and basics of offer below.
Loan Offer Basics:
– Loan program for full-time programs, for students coming to IE from Italy.
– Lending institution: UniCredit Italy
– Loan product: Prestito personale a Tasso fisso (TAN)
– Maximum amount: 19.000€ or 30.000€ depending on program.
– Grace period: Maximum of 36 months, can be less.
– Amortization: Up to 96 months.
– Interest rate: Competitive student loan rates.
– More information: Contact UniCredit or the IE Office in Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org ).