If you are admitted to the Executive Master of Laws (Executive LLM) jointly offered by IE Law School and Northwestern Law and you need access to US Federal Student Loans, then please apply through Northwestern’s Financial Aid Office.

Remember you must be a US national or Green Card holder to qualify for these loans.

More information on Northwestern Law Financial Aid at http://www.law.northwestern.edu/admissions/tuitionaid/ .


No comments yet.

Leave a Comment


We use both our own and third-party cookies to enhance our services and to offer you the content that most suits your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. Your continued use of the site means that you accept these cookies. You may change your settings and obtain more information here. Accept