Thanks to the more than 130 interested women of the IE Community that applied for one of 15 available memberships to the 85 Broads network, a global professional organization for women. All selected candidates have been notified, and below is both a listing of the selection criteria used by 85 Broads and IE to choose the recipients, as well as a snapshot of the group who received memberships.
Selection Critieria for 85 Broads Membership
1) Minimum of 7 years of experience and be an alumni of an IE master or Top Management Program.
2) Speak both Spanish and English.
3) Work for a multinational, leading SME or be a stand-out entrepreneur.
4) Special knowledge or special contacts that will serve the objectives of 85 Broads and IE.
5) Commitment with the IE community
6) Live in Madrid.
Snapshot of the Membership Recipients Group
1) 10 industrial sectors represented.
2) Multinational companies: Indra, AON Corporation, BBVA, LVMH, Vitra, Roche, Catenon Worldwide, Microsoft, and Telefonica.
3) SME and entrepreneurs: Grupo Volconsa, Focus on Women.